New Xbox Experience

rillo

It's out Today, I like the interface and the avatar customization (stolen from Wii). Also if you have a Netflix account you can stream their "watch instantly" catalog on your TV in HD. They don't have a huge selection of movies (no Sony or Columbia studio) but it's better than nothing IMO. My avatar, to post your avatar just use this link

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/gamertag/avatar-body.png change "gamertag" to your gamertag name.

Everyone is trying to find a way to cut into the Wii business... The next step is going to be free online gaming... Sony just released #'s saying they have 14 million ACTIVE PS3 online players... Xbox most likely has less than that as they just passed 10 million total subscribers this year (not neccesarily active)

All three consoles have great things about them this time around... I am very curious to see what the next round of upgrades will bring...

No money, and there's not a single title that I like that's exclusive to PS3. That and the Sony servers suck.

I haven't had a problem with Sony's servers for the PS3 in a long time. Oftentimes it varies from game to game, but they aren't as bad as they used to be. On par with the 360's servers, at the least, now.

I don't know how you couldn't find a single game exclusive to the PS3 that you'd like, but I guess that's personal taste.

probably because these people are xbox whores. I realized that 90% of the people who talk sh!t about the PS3 functionality didnt even play it. Its just that they prefer the 360

Definitely not an Xbox whore, owned PS1, PS2 and a PSP. PS3 got off to a super slow start is a big reason I haven't bought one. That and I'm broke, and not exactly in the market for a PS3.

But when I say there's not a single Sony exclusive title that intrigues me I mean it. I'm sure there's something out there that I'd love, but I'm not really checking for it. Give me GTA, Halo, Call of Duty, and an occasional EA sports game and I'm pretty much set for the year.

The only Sony game that I'd have some interest in would be SOCOM, cause I use to play it at an unhealthy rate back in the day. I haven't heard much about the PS3 version though.

No money, and there's not a single title that I like that's exclusive to PS3. That and the Sony servers suck.

Must just be money, there are good games.... FREE online with good servers... (how can you know they suck when you dont use them? I play all the time without a hitch)

Some games out or coming soon...

The Agency - its going to be a couple hundred people playing all at once online... look it up its cool

Final Fantasy

Gran Turismo

Metal Gear 4 (this game is worth getting the PS3 for)

Socom

and more....

Not to mention some really cool downloads (bowling and other cool fun games() that use the motion sensor controller...

Archived