limelight in nashville

limelight

Hey Jets fans coming to Nashville. My name is Kenny Winchell born and raised in N.Y. I own Limelight, 100 feet from the Titans stadium, a 20,000 square foot venue that rocks on game days and I want to invite Jets fans to my beautiful place. I serve an all you san eat pre game brunch for 12.99 and the place is packed all day and we open at 9 am. anyone coming to Nashville I will have a Jet section set up and your first drink will be on me and I look forward to being Jets HQ this Sunday. Email me your name and I will have a drink ticket waiting for you.

Hey Jets fans coming to Nashville. My name is Kenny Winchell born and raised in N.Y. I own Limelight, 100 feet from the Titans stadium, a 20,000 square foot venue that rocks on game days and I want to invite Jets fans to my beautiful place. I serve an all you san eat pre game brunch for 12.99 and the place is packed all day and we open at 9 am. anyone coming to Nashville I will have a Jet section set up and your first drink will be on me and I look forward to being Jets HQ this Sunday. Email me your name and I will have a drink ticket waiting for you.

wow thats pretty cool of you limelight. sounds like a great place. should be a great game sunday. all the best. I wish I was going but you won't be dissappointed when brenjet comes calling :)

Archived