Left 4 Dead ~ XBox 360

L.S. Dylan

Wow.. this game is insane. I love zombie movies and have been dying for some off-line co-op. Not really into video games that much anymore, but I think this game was made for me. This is so much better than Dead Rising, Resident Evil, etc.

I'm going to try it online today and see how that experience is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sounds good to me. I'm friends with Rillo too but we havent' had a chance to slay any zombies yet. Maybe we can get a team going.

I have it coming back too me on Gamefly, hopefully should have it by early next week. Lets kill some zombies guys!!

I have it coming back too me on Gamefly, hopefully should have it by early next week. Lets kill some zombies guys!!

I'm down with getting 4 of us together to play. I haven't done much versus so it may take me a few minutes to get used to being an infected.

I'm down with getting 4 of us together to play. I haven't done much versus so it may take me a few minutes to get used to being an infected.

That's what I'm talking about! It takes a little getting used to being a zombie. I didn't like it at first but then I got the hang of it and it's pretty damn fun. Nothing beats killing ****loads of zombies though.

That's what I'm talking about! It takes a little getting used to being a zombie. I didn't like it at first but then I got the hang of it and it's pretty damn fun. Nothing beats killing ****loads of zombies though.

I didn't know you can play as the infected, I rather play the co-op campaign mode cause I really suck @ these type of games LOL. Isn't there a new DLC for this?

I didn't know you can play as the infected, I rather play the co-op campaign mode cause I really suck @ these type of games LOL. Isn't there a new DLC for this?

Haha. You can play as the infected in versus mode. It's pretty fun to play against people but I've been playing the campaign more lately.

And yeah, there is an update online. I'm not really sure exactly what updated though. Maybe added zombies?

• 1 month later...

Archived