Full Speed Ahead ~ BY Tyson Rauch

Maxman

I got your point Gainzo.... just think of the venom if burned once again LOL I have Favritis lol

You must have been freaking out when Moss caught that TD last week!

BTW: Nice read. The Jets are in the drivers seat for the AFCE.

You can only imagine my reaction in addition to the shots I pounded..but for some reason for the first time in a long time had some faith in the Jets. I think the team as well as Favre knew this would be their make or break point. Granted at 3rd and 15 was nervous but just felt positive.

You can only imagine my reaction in addition to the shots I pounded..but for some reason for the first time in a long time had some faith in the Jets. I think the team as well as Favre knew this would be their make or break point. Granted at 3rd and 15 was nervous but just felt positive.

It's a good feeling having faith in the team you support. Just make sure you don't go back to your "same ol Jets" attitude if the Jets play poorly on Sunday.

JN is upside down right now. Garb has turned into Debbie Downer while you have turned into Mr. Confidence.

2008 Season = Alternate universe on JN.

Nice article, Tyson. As I stated before, it's refreshing to see you Jets fans optimistic like this. And well let's face it, your team has given ya reason to be optimistic.

Thanks Stiller, it is a nice change of pace.

Gainzo for me this game is not a must win on Sunday. I expect the Jets to play well and the cards will fall where they may. Now as for the Denver game, that is when the stakes get higher

Thanks Stiller, it is a nice change of pace.

Gainzo for me this game is not a must win on Sunday. I expect the Jets to play well and the cards will fall where they may. Now as for the Denver game, that is when the stakes get higher

It is a nice to win, definitely isn't a must win. You can't drop two weeks in a row so if they lose it means the Broncos game is pretty important.

Not sure how you could ever label a game vs a 10 and 0 team a must win. Unless you root for the Pats and you are doing it because you are still made about last week.

Great article 4H.

I just worry that you're taking to the hand.

Should we lose, people we be jumping off the ledge once again. It's like there's no more room for any optimism anymore. Win now, or it's over forever....AHHHHHH.

Strange, but it seem true more than ever this year.

Kudos for keeping the faith, and more importantly, remaining level headed. You are a dying breed, sir. But I appreciate it. :)

Last Thursday sold me on Favre.

Jets teams in the past would have lost that game. The Jets showed me alot in OT.

I REALLY though want this game in the worst way. Probably even more than the Pats game. The Titans are such a physical team and those types of teams in the past really beat up on the Jets.

I don't know yet if the Jets HAVE to win this game in my eyes to be a major player in my eyes. I do think though they have to go down there, take their best shot and hit back and bloddy them up a little.

I can't wait for Sunday. I think the Jets have a great shot of ending the Titans streak.

It depends on how we lose, if we lose, to Tennessee.

If we lose a tight game where one mistake or one play or whatever is the difference, yeah, I'm not worried and I'd feel confident in a rematch.

However if we lose 30-10, well... :suicide:

Cmon now Sperm, do we all have to be miserable forever? at some point we have to stop kicking the dog LOL

There are things here at JN I've just grown used to & realize they will never change:

- KentuckyJet getting up at 5am to post the Jets articles for us.

- My lunch getting stolen out of the mod refrigerator as they all play innocent.

- BP shedding on Mrs. Sperm but making up for it by bringing good beers.

- Weekly Herm threads.

- Thai Jet calling every non-Jets fan here a troll, no matter how loyal they are to the site.

- Something pissing off JetMoses.

- Madmike1 firing personal insults at 124, Gainzo, and ScottDierking because they dare to suggest that Rutgers sucks again.

- Thor99 blowing every man who doesn't have JonE at the start of his username.

- 124 informing us of how things work in the real world. Knowledge gained in the 17 months at Modell's since he finished high school.

- Greengal hijacking threads with song lyrics.

- GreenBeans stopping the site from crashing on an hourly basis.

- Ecurb beating off to the mural of Chad Pennington that's painted on the ceiling above his bed.

- Joebaby creeping out every female poster here who isn't a stripper.

- Assmop, SouthernJet, & his son reminiscing about stellar bowel movements they've had.

- GOB eventually putting that old, mostly-naked guy back in his sig.

- Bob keeping a link to his website in his sig with explicit instructions not to visit it because he never updates it.

- IrishJet purposely spelling something non-American style (colour, favourite, etc.). Jerk.

- TGG guys kicking everyone's ass in all the JN arcade games.

- Night Stalker leaving. Then coming back. Then leaving. Then coming back. How does anyone not love that guy?

- Blackout starting a thread about some dead rapper that no one here has ever heard of.

- Garb hating Brett Favre being "like a kid" & loving Troy Brown at all times.

- Brenda pressuring everyone to leave their lives & families behind to travel across the country to a Jets game even when we're 1-7.

- Jetsrule128 starting a thread about an arena football game because there's one guy on one of the teams who once played for the Jets.

- BoomBoom signing up with another username.

- Aec4 compulsively correcting someone, somewhere, about something.

- Smizzy (excuse me - Smurf) and Max flirting with each other to the point of nausea.

- ...and weekly articles from one 4HCrew about the Same Ol' Jets.

(Sorry about all the people I left out. I'm at work.)

There are things here at JN I've just grown used to & realize they will never change:

- KentuckyJet getting up at 5am to post the Jets articles for us.

- My lunch getting stolen out of the mod refrigerator as they all play innocent.

- BP shedding on Mrs. Sperm but making up for it by bringing good beers.

- Weekly Herm threads.

- Thai Jet calling every non-Jets fan here a troll, no matter how loyal they are to the site.

- Something pissing off JetMoses.

- Madmike1 firing personal insults at 124, Gainzo, and ScottDierking because they dare to suggest that Rutgers sucks again.

- Thor99 blowing every man who doesn't have JonE at the start of his username.

- 124 informing us of how things work in the real world. Knowledge gained in the 17 months at Modell's since he finished high school.

- Greengal hijacking threads with song lyrics.

- GreenBeans stopping the site from crashing on an hourly basis.

- Ecurb beating off to the mural of Chad Pennington that's painted on the ceiling above his bed.

- Joebaby creeping out every female poster here who isn't a stripper.

- Assmop, SouthernJet, & his son reminiscing about stellar bowel movements they've had.

- GOB eventually putting that old, mostly-naked guy back in his sig.

- Bob keeping a link to his website in his sig with explicit instructions not to visit it because he never updates it.

- IrishJet purposely spelling something non-American style (colour, favourite, etc.). Jerk.

- TGG guys kicking everyone's ass in all the JN arcade games.

- Night Stalker leaving. Then coming back. Then leaving. Then coming back. How does anyone not love that guy?

- Blackout starting a thread about some dead rapper that no one here has ever heard of.

- Garb hating Brett Favre being "like a kid" & loving Troy Brown at all times.

- Brenda pressuring everyone to leave their lives & families behind to travel across the country to a Jets game even when we're 1-7.

- Jetsrule128 starting a thread about an arena football game because there's one guy on one of the teams who once played for the Jets.

- BoomBoom signing up with another username.

- Aec4 compulsively correcting someone, somewhere, about something.

- Smizzy (excuse me - Smurf) and Max flirting with each other to the point of nausea.

- ...and weekly articles from one 4HCrew about the Same Ol' Jets.

(Sorry about all the people I left out. I'm at work.)

Ok ok POTW... the favritis pills are in the mail

It depends on how we lose, if we lose, to Tennessee.

If we lose a tight game where one mistake or one play or whatever is the difference, yeah, I'm not worried and I'd feel confident in a rematch.

However if we lose 30-10, well... :suicide:

Could not disagree more..if that was the case blowing the lead against the pats and heading into OT should hinder the win. It is one game against a very good team..if the Jets get blown out, not ideal but so what, beat the Broncos and be on your way.

Could not disagree more..if that was the case blowing the lead against the pats and heading into OT should hinder the win. It is one game against a very good team..if the Jets get blown out, not ideal but so what, beat the Broncos and be on your way.

If we get blown out by Tennessee we will be rooting for them to lose in the Postseason. A blow out to Tennessee shows that we're a good team but not there yet and a blow out probably shows we won't be there until next season.

We have to at least keep the game close.

A loss is a loss can care less how it is. There are no moral victories in a loss. Rooting for them to lose in the postseason? I would be more worried about just making it. Then anything can happen.

At 7-3 with the December schedule that we have if anyone is worried about making the postseason maybe we shouldn't be that happy then. A loss isn't a loss to a team like this at this point in the season, thats so far from the truth. A blowout is demorilizing to a team, a close game at least can give them the confidence to say we screwed up here here and here, not we screwed up everywhere.

There is no way the jets will get blown out-take that out of the equation.

Anything can happen on any given sunday Frank.

I'm just sayin'.

I don't think we are going to get blown out, I think this is a touchdown or less margin of victory for either team, but you never know. We could lose by 3 TD's. You never know. Stranger things have happened before. Did anyone really see Balitmore losing to the Giants 30-10 last Sunday? Did anyone see the Giants RB's up against the #1 run D gaining over 200 yards?

At 7-3 with the December schedule that we have if anyone is worried about making the postseason maybe we shouldn't be that happy then. A loss isn't a loss to a team like this at this point in the season, thats so far from the truth. A blowout is demorilizing to a team, a close game at least can give them the confidence to say we screwed up here here and here, not we screwed up everywhere.

There is a reason to be confident but not ****y

after Tenn

Denver a very strong passing team against our secondary could be a shootout

West Coast trips never easy for any team, especially in Seattle where they are getting healthy

Buff and Miami will be very motivated to beat the Jets regardless of record or status

Far from something to do cartwheels over. They will need to play very well regardless of the Titan outcome

Archived