Mark Schlereth Predicts Jets Win

BigOrangeJetFan

Heard it on Colin Cowherd's AM show on ESPN radio. No link.

His reason:

Pressure of remaining undefeated eventually wears down teams. He was part of a Redskins and a Broncos team which started out 10-0. Each lost a game they should have won. Believe each went on to win a SB.

Trey Wingo was with him in the studio and predicted a Titan win.

Schlereth consistently picks the NYJ. He was the only expert to pick us vs the Pats.

His reason:

Pressure of remaining undefeated eventually wears down teams. He was part of a Redskins and a Broncos team which started out 10-0. Each lost a game they should have won. Believe each went on to win a SB.

Schlereth consistently picks the NYJ. He was the only expert to pick us vs the Pats.

and yet for some reason I still want to kick him in the nuts...

and yet for some reason I still want to kick him in the nuts...

I couldn't stand him at first, but he's actually pretty good. He's much better going over actual football theory and fundamentals than just hyping something up, unfortunately most of espn is the latter, so he doesn't really get much time to shine. Guy definitely knew how to play the game though imo.

I couldn't stand him at first, but he's actually pretty good. He's much better going over actual football theory and fundamentals than just hyping something up, unfortunately most of espn is the latter, so he doesn't really get much time to shine. Guy definitely knew how to play the game though imo.

Same here. He's actually one of my favorite espn football guys. He's pretty reasonable for the most part and makes some good points once and a while. He does have some typical espn tendancies at times but he doesn't do it to much. I like that he has kind of a bias for lineman.

His reason:

No shock the Jets will win:cheers:

Archived