Dog or Cat person?

Jets Babe

Are you a dog or a cat person?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a dog or a cat person?

I think it tells you a lot about someone whether they're a dog or cat person.

For me, personally..I hate cats. I love dogs. :)

Oh yeah, might as well post this too....my puppy Marley (she's a black lab mix, 6 months old):

n5137824_41459186_596.jpg

and this is (me and) Cleo, the Welsh Corgi Mix...she's 8 years old:

Photo6.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so? What does it tell you? I've had both. Does that make me schizophrenic? All I know is that, generally speaking, dogs are more fun and more work. Cats are less fun and less work.

Anyway, I suspect you you are saying that Dog people are BETTER than Cat people, right?

How so? What does it tell you? I've had both. Does that make me schizophrenic? All I know is that, generally speaking, dogs are more fun and more work. Cats are less fun and less work.

Anyway, I suspect you you are saying that Dog people are BETTER than Cat people, right?

nope, not at all.

for example..

cat people: generally more of an inside person

dog people: generally more outdoorsey

jb, you need a both catagory.. have had both, but recently more cats...

my cats act like dogs. friendly, loving .. and they are not as labor intensive. no walking int he freezing cold weather,.

now what i hate are birds. :D

jb, you need a both catagory.. have had both, but recently more cats...

my cats act like dogs. friendly, loving .. and they are not as labor intensive. no walking int he freezing cold weather,.

now what i hate are birds. :D

i made it so that you can select multiple options. ;)

i hate birds too..lol

nope, not at all.

for example..

cat people: generally more of an inside person

dog people: generally more outdoorsey

....or that boys that have cats are p*ssy's....right? :P

I will say though - when I had a cat, there was no way in hell I was going to have a full-time, stinky-a@@ litter box. My cat (A manx) did his business outside....yup, even in the winter. I trained him like a dog. It was great. ....and yah don't have to pick the stuff up. They bury it.

My dog, (a Husky) was beautiful and high maintenance. If I left him alone for longer than 6 hours there would be hell to pay.

Now, I have plants. Most of my plants are alive, and some are actually thriving. Yeah for me! ;)

....or that boys that have cats are p*ssy's....right? :P

I will say though - when I had a cat, there was no way in hell I was going to have a full-time, stinky-a@@ litter box. My cat (A manx) did his business outside....yup, even in the winter. I trained him like a dog. It was great. ....and yah don't have to pick the stuff up. They bury it.

My dog, (a Husky) was beautiful and high maintenance. If I left him alone for longer than 6 hours there would be hell to pay.

Now, I have plants. Most of my plants are alive, and some are actually thriving. Yeah for me! ;)

i have to say, that's pretty awesome.

For me, personally..I hate cats. I love dogs. :)

Oh yeah, might as well post this too....my puppy Marley (she's a black lab mix, 6 months old):

n5137824_41459186_596.jpg

and this is (me and) Cleo, the Welsh Corgi Mix...she's 8 years old:

Your right. People that love just dogs can be insecure and controlling and need the validation that a blindly affectionate and subservient animal provides. People who are cats only are comfortable with the fact that their cat can act alof, wants affection more on their terms, and isn't as needy generally.

Also, anyone who says they "hate" a particular animal, cannot be an animal love. And your line about guys with cats being "p*ssies", well, lets just say that sometimes you're so 20, JB. Which is great when it comes to your hotness.

I'm a dog and cat lover.

Your right. People that love just dogs can be insecure and controlling and need the validation that a blindly affectionate and subservient animal provides. People who are cats only are comfortable with the fact that their cat can act alof, wants affection more on their terms, and isn't as needy generally.

Also, anyone who says they "hate" a particular animal, cannot be an animal love. And your line about guys with cats being "p*ssies", well, lets just say that sometimes you're so 20, JB. Which is great when it comes to your hotness.

I'm a dog and cat lover.

you're so cool.

i love dogs and cats

dog are more fun to be around but cats do the crazy **** sometimes that just make you laugh. and it all depends on how you raise them.. if you give them alot of attention they will be just as playful and loving as a dog can be.. if you leave them alone in your house 8-10 hours a day you can expect them to be social..

but dogs to me are the best demestic animals

dobermans are awesome!!!! my aunt breeds dobermans out of hillsdale, nj...she's the leading breeder in NJ. wonder if you got cinny from her, she's been breeding for 20 years.

Kewl. Doubt it though, I got my girl from Niklby in Howell, NJ. What's your aunt's kennel name?

Beautiful, beautiful dog. I had a black doberman, with floppy ears when I was a kid, named Buckie. Sweetest, smartest dog ever. I also had a beagle that was dumber than dirt. :D

I run into lots of people who had one as a kid or had a relative with one. Always the same story.. AWESOME dogs.

My Doberman is like velcro. She follows me everywhere. I've never been so bonded with a dog. She's great with kids and lets the cat get away with murder.

I run into lots of people who had one as a kid or had a relative with one. Always the same story.. AWESOME dogs.

My Doberman is like velcro. She follows me everywhere. I've never been so bonded with a dog. She's great with kids and lets the cat get away with murder.

your dog is a momma's boy ...err you know what i mean

my dog is also a momma's boy

Archived