Jets Babe

Are you a dog or a cat person?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a dog or a cat person?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
never owned a cat, so that shoots down your theory! :biggrin:

i didnt say own ;) i said mirrors those around them. i assume you have been around kitties otherwise why would you generalize and call them vindictive b!tches? lol.. work with me here jb :lol:

i refuse to work with you. i refuse.

really? :D hold on to your size extra small britches honey.. its gonna be a bumpy ride! :lol:

be scared be very scared! :happy0071:

did i hear just hear thunder??? oh my...

i know i am not exactly light footed.. but thunder?? was that really necessary? :lol:

do you really think my ass is that small? :biggrin:

britches in the general sense, sweetie.. :D

i have seen pictures of you, you seem to be petite.. not that there is anything wrong with that. :lol: not all women can be voluptuous. ;) i am sure you have other strengths.

is this sarcasm?:confused:

i was jokingggggggggggggggggg :lol:

OY!

i thought we were playing, jb.. i was just trying to joke about your svelteness in relation to my lack of sveletness. heh.

i guess i will just go back to the topic at hand.

i like both cats and dogs :D

OY!

i thought we were playing, jb.. i was just trying to joke about your svelteness in relation to my lack of sveletness. heh.

FYI, i'm a size 6...that's why i thought it was sarcasm...;)

OY!

You know, screw this bull. Just beat her up, Bumbelina. Maybe I can get some of the JI folks to finance the trip. :)

Beware the Vindictive Butterfly.

When a woman say she's voluptuous = fat

When a man says a woman is voluptuous = big ass and ****

absolutely.. same theory as when a man talks about all his conquests etc.. usually means he is guy with a small pecker who couldnt satisfy a jar of peanut butter. :lol:

You know, screw this bull. Just beat her up, Bumbelina. Maybe I can get some of the JI folks to finance the trip. :)

Beware the Vindictive Butterfly.

GG, check your PMs. I took the liberty of booking your flight, my treat. All you need to do is print your boarding pass.

Good point, the opening on a jar of peanut butter is rather large. What have you been sticking in your cookie that you would compare it to something of that size??

PeanutButter.jpg

would you understand better if i had said "a man with a small pecker who couldnt satisfy an apple pie? " the point was not the width of the jar.. but the idea of not being able to satisfy an inanimate subject... :lol: OY!

why is everything so hard today? ( present company excluded :D )

would you understand better if i had said "a man with a small pecker who couldnt satisfy an apple pie? " the point was not the width of the jar.. but the idea of not being able to satisfy an inanimate subject... :lol: OY!

apple pie works;)

Oh, I got you. I just thought you had a big *****. Kind of like throwing a hotdog down a hallway or sticking your dick in a warm bowl of soup.

BS

Love animals...had them all, Horses, goats, pot belly pig, cats, birds....blah blah blah

Cats are sneaky little ****s....and god forbid they get sick, or sh1t and piss in the house, good luck getting the smell out

That's my only beef

LOL, not sure exactly what point you're trying to make, but ok. Because when dogs or other animals get sick or crap on the floor it smells great. :rolleyes:. I guess cats are pretty sneaky, but so what.

What are pot-bellied pigs like?

Cats are kinda cool, but I love dogs. Dogs are a blessing to us humans. They are GOD's way of making up for skunks and porcupines. :D

My favorite dogs have two traits. Short hair and long snouts (suitable for honking). My favorite, as Verde knows, are Dobeys.

Archived