Jets Titans score

faba

How Dare you Disrespect us like that Jets Babe ,we are going to win count on iitt. it may not be a huge win maybe just a FG but we will WIN! JETS stands for: Jets End Titans Streak ,this week!

i'm not disrespecting...i'm just not sippin the kool aide yet. i think that we're gonna lose. the jets, to me, are still a bad boyfriend.

i'm not disrespecting...i'm just not sippin the kool aide yet. i think that we're gonna lose. the jets, to me, are still a bad boyfriend.

Guarding against dissapointment. Does make alot of sense.

I too, prefer to be pleasantly surprised. So if they beat the Titans and you thought they'd lose 31-10, then you'd be ecstatic.

i think we get blown the **** out. we're AT tennessee.

titans: 31

jets: 10

Where is this insanity of a score coming from? The Titans have put up 31points twice. Once on the Texans and the other on Indy. Neither one of these teams are a top 5 Defense like the Jets.

Also, when the Titans DO meet a solid defense (Baltimore) they can only muster 13 points. I think you have there score backwards (13).

Jets 31

Titans 17

Guarding against dissapointment. Does make alot of sense.

I too, prefer to be pleasantly surprised. So if they beat the Titans and you thought they'd lose 31-10, then you'd be ecstatic.

Titans 24 Jets 13

This team just isn't consistent enough to in any part of the game to beat as solid a team as this. We've only really played 1 complete, steady game all year and we'd need to do it again to pull the upset..

Titans 24 Jets 13

This team just isn't consistent enough to in any part of the game to beat as solid a team as this. We've only really played 1 complete, steady game all year and we'd need to do it again to pull the upset..

The matchup isn't terrible. They should be able to stop the run. As long as they don't give up a long rushing TD Collins will have a lot of work to do. The Jets corners are good so again it comes down to the underneath stuff. That is the Jets achilles heal but let's see if they improve in that regard.

The jets offense vs the Titans defense? This is what you call a test to see where exactly they are at and how much they have improved since the beginning of the season.

I don't think the Jets will get blown out, they will have their chances in this game. 10 days rest is huge. The Jets do well with a lot of rest.

Archived