Disturbing! Guy Commits Suicide On Justin TV

crashingjet

First of all, I find this incredibly disturbing...

Guy takes xanax, roxicets and something else, posts a suicide note on a message board and then sets up a live stream on justin tv... I didn't see the video, apparently it was him laying completley still on his bed for 5 hours untill the cops busted in the door.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112065561

http://www.justin.tv/feels_like_ecstacy

I found this from another messageboard talking about it:

- CandyJunkie creates thread telling Misc. he'll overdose himself again on drugs live on Justin.tv

- CandyJunkie posts the amount of drugs he's going to take

- Mods don't take it seriously because of his past trolling

- People egg him on

- CandyJunkie posts a copied suicide note

- People keep egging him on

- He pops the pills and goes to sleep

- He breathes for a few hours, people think he's going to be alright and keep joking and trash talking on his JTV log.

- Some time later many people realize he was not moving.

- I find his personal details through E-detectivery, I figure out his name and number and location.

- Personal details posted on Misc. I request people to call the cops because I live in India and had no way to make International calls all by myself.

- People tell me he's a troll and nobody calls. Staberella especially is quite a huge cynic and says that he wasn't going to die on that kind of drugs, she insists nothing is going to happen and that people should just gtfo of the thread.

- I send an email to Miami Police on their official email on their website, Email not functioning!

- I call Miami Police from my dad's phone and speak to at least three cops and one person from the 911 line (whatever it is) for over 8 minutes about the situation, the people there do not take the case seriously and tell me to call the sheriff of his county, and give me the sheriff's number even after I told them I was speaking from a different country and that this was an emergency.

- I post the sheriff's number on the Misc. thread

- People tell me to quit worrying and that they're 100% sure its a loop and he's just fraudin'

-jjlee138 (Rep this dude) calls the Broward County Sheriff's office and speaks to them about the situation along with a couple of other people. By the time I called, it turns out 3 people had already called them about it.

- People wait for the cops to bust in on the JTV cam.

- Some people start thinking nobody called the cops, at least 5 more people call the cops, they were told the cops were on it

- 25 minutes after the first call to the cops, the cops bust in. They cover the webcam

- People speculating whether he's dead or not

- At this point of time a lot of people start deleting/editing their posts everywhere. PM me for the original thread content.

- Friends post messages on his myspace worried about him, no response from him.

- His best friend posts a thread on the Misc. and informs the people that he's dead.

- Some people still think its a bluff

Wow, that's just ****ed up.

There are some seriously sick bastards on the internet too, absolutely heartless.

That kind of masquerading for attention makes the situation hard to accept as reality. It's hard to feel bad for the guy when you really believe that the story is BS.

I didn't see the video, but the idea that the cops busted in and ran over to cover the webcam as a first step is kind of hard to swallow. You would think someone would have contacted justin.tv and killed the stream long before it got to that point.

That kind of masquerading for attention makes the situation hard to accept as reality. It's hard to feel bad for the guy when you really believe that the story is BS.

I didn't see the video, but the idea that the cops busted in and ran over to cover the webcam as a first step is kind of hard to swallow. You would think someone would have contacted justin.tv and killed the stream long before it got to that point.

I don't have sympathy for the guy who killed himself, but people should never egg him on in that situation regardless of whether or not it could be BS.

I don't have sympathy for the guy who killed himself, but people should never egg him on in that situation regardless of whether or not it could be BS.

Couldn't agree more Irish... What made it worse was that he had attempted suicide in the past and nobody believed him this time around.

One word: hoax.

thats crazy everyone was taking it as a joke and then the cop shows up and they wanna say Holy **** like it was unexpected...some people in the world have no heart what so ever

Did you read what I posted? The guy pulled this thing repeatedly in the past, how can you blame people for being skeptic? If the guy is willing to lie about this once, why wouldn't he lie about it again? There are some things that are too serious to joke around about, and dying is one of those things. You do it even once and all your credibility is gone.

You do it repeatedly? That's even worse. He's the boy you cried die, you can't blame anybody for not taking it seriously when it actually happens. Hell, he did it so often people are still in doubt.

Nobody on JN would pull this type of crap, but there are less savory mbs around the internet, and I've unfortunately been on some of them, so I can understand what type of guy this person was.

thats crazy everyone was taking it as a joke and then the cop shows up and they wanna say Holy **** like it was unexpected...some people in the world have no heart what so ever

Its online, so they feel its not real and gang mentality sets in. If they were in the room, it would be totally different.

Did you read what I posted? The guy pulled this thing repeatedly in the past, how can you blame people for being skeptic? If the guy is willing to lie about this once, why wouldn't he lie about it again? There are some things that are too serious to joke around about, and dying is one of those things. You do it even once and all your credibility is gone.

You do it repeatedly? That's even worse. He's the boy you cried die, you can't blame anybody for not taking it seriously when it actually happens. Hell, he did it so often people are still in doubt.

Nobody on JN would pull this type of crap, but there are less savory mbs around the internet, and I've unfortunately been on some of them, so I can understand what type of guy this person was.

crazy crazy world we live in

Here are some stills with the live chat next to image... 1 image is him laying there the 2nd is the cops coming in...

fraudinqj1.jpg

1.png

No wonder the guys in the chat room are all douchebags... they're all from 4chon. Seriously go to 4chan/b/ and you will see the worst place on the internet.

Archived