Fitzy's Comments...

crashingjet

I assume you're talking about Cali cause it sure as hell ain't you. You could learn a lot from him on how to troll numb nutz. ::GoJets:

Of course I'm talking about FFIC... Unfortunatley his brand of trolling is a little too polite for me (not a knock FF, I think you're great), it's just that I like to add a combustable accelerant to the conversation.

Of course I'm talking about FFIC... Unfortunatley his brand of trolling is a little too polite for me (not a knock FF, I think you're great), it's just that I like to add a combustable accelerant to the conversation.
Crash likes to get the party started with a bang. It is all good. I haven't been in here in awhile so I had to drop in.

You do all understand this is all in fun, right? Some of you take this smack talk sooooooooo serious. There's enough sh*t going on in the country right now - taking this to heart is just silly. Don't be like Madmike. That is bad.

Hey Garb could you tell me axactly how you feel about my Steelers again?

*Gets the F out of this thread* lol

Hey Garb could you tell me axactly how you feel about my Steelers again?

*Gets the F out of this thread* lol

I hate the steelers .....but if they won a sb it wouldn't ruin my day. Seeing friends getting laid -off or having friends truly worried about their future ruins my day.

But, yeah, eff the Steelers! LOL!!!!

More like a combustible lubricant..

Now bend over

Man, talk about being in the depths of hell... It's been bad enough watching the stupid Pats raise that throphy, but to see the Jets do it :puke:

Don't worry, with the team they have, your job is safe XXX.

And Homosexual Johns throughout Miami-Dade county rejoiced!

"Oh, sh!tbuckets do i hate the wildcat."

"I keep watching the Pats shoot themselves in the d!ck every other week..."

:rl::rl:

That was pretty good.

His best video ever was after the Pats lost to the Colts in the AFC Championship game a couple of years ago.

That was pretty good.

His best video ever was after the Pats lost to the Colts in the AFC Championship game a couple of years ago.

By far.

"Run Maroney you dreadlocked prick!"

Also the Jabar Gafney impersonation.:D

I think he's hilarious, his visits to the draft are funny too.

Archived