Dudes of Jetnation

Vudu

I assume we're all adults here right? So why are words like S.H.I.T and FCuk censored? Adult language should be used by adults freely to express our frustration without the cencorship like we live in communist China or something. What's the deal? :)

I assume we're all adults here right? So why are words like S.H.I.T and FCuk censored? Adult language should be used by adults freely to express our frustration without the cencorship like we live in communist China or something. What's the deal? :)

**** YES !!!!! :bag:

I assume we're all adults here right? So why are words like S.H.I.T and FCuk censored? Adult language should be used by adults freely without the cencorship like we live in communist China or something. What's the deal? :)

ass isn't censored

i believe there are many children under 16 that visit here

be creative Fuk or phuck they work fine.

ass isn't censored

i believe there are many children under 16 that visit here

be creative Fuk or phuck they work fine.

Typing words like that takes a very big sh#t on the education my mother paid a lot of money for. ( it also breaks my typing rhythm.):)

Not only do some young 'uns read the board, but some folks post from work.

Max is a very family friendly administrator. Just don't let him anywhere near your family.

Please don't bypass the word blocker, we will have to delete or edit posts. And well, that's just way too much work.

Archived