Message to Marvin Lewis

LionelRichie

Hello...you play to win the game!

I honestly don't understand the hype with Marvin Lewis. It seems like he just doesn't care or even try to win. What is the difference b/w losing by 10 and losing by 17 - you play to win the game.

you lost money too;)

Marvin Lewis is a dumb phuck no doubt.

He has to be fired this year. If he isn't then the Bengals ownership is sleeping

Lewis should have went for the first down/TD instead of the FG but Lewis is still a better coach than the ownership is an owner. The Brown family has lost all credibility. From watching the game last night it sounded like Collinsworth wanted a shot at running the team with his "If I was running this team..." comments...he could do know worse than the Brown's or Matt Millen.

Lewis should have went for the first down/TD instead of the FG but Lewis is still a better coach than the ownership is an owner. The Brown family has lost all credibility. From watching the game last night it sounded like Collinsworth wanted a shot at running the team with his "If I was running this team..." comments...he could do know worse than the Brown's or Matt Millen.

Nice post. Lewis is not a bad coach imo. He's just saddled with crappy ownership and management.... Or lack of management... I think they would do well to hire a good GM/Personel director. They aren't as bad at drafting as most say imo either.

Archived