Time to look for little leagues that keep score.... V.2

Bergen Jet

that's right, mrs. Bergen Jet is expecting. her due date is in May. we don't know the gender yet, can't find it out for another month. but everything appears normal and we've been told the baby is the most active they've ever seen.

oh yeah and i'm scared ****tless :smile:

I just copied yours post JGB since it applies perfectly to my situation. Oh... and congrats to you as well. This is our first. :)

that's right, mrs. Bergen Jet is expecting. her due date is in May. we don't know the gender yet, can't find it out for another month. but everything appears normal and we've been told the baby is the most active they've ever seen.

I just copied yours post JGB since it applies perfectly to my situation. Oh... and congrats to you as well. This is our first. :)

Congrats to you Bergen

Something is in the water round here...i better run for the hills!!

Don't be. You will be fine. Mrs.Borgoguy and I took a parenting class and I remember being scared out of my mind about how I would ever master changing diapers. Well, as any new parent will tell you, you get the hang of it real quick. After a few days, I could get my son changed in the middle of the night and be back in bed in about 30 seconds. No joke, no one could ever get a diaper as neat and leakproof as me. Who knew I had this God-given gift. Don't sweat these details. They all work themselves out.

I wish your wife a healthy, uneventful pregnancy and delivery. Congratulations.

Klecko is a great name for a child!!!

Congrats bud!!!

Thanks all. :) BTW... I think Jets green is the perfect neutral baby's room color. Lets see if I can make that one fly...

DUDE think about it. The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Your child will be 40 before they win it again. Don't force the Jets on your kid. Don't do it.

:-P

DUDE think about it. The Jets are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Your child will be 40 before they win it again. Don't force the Jets on your kid. Don't do it.

:-P

Think of the character it could build do. Set them up for heartache and dissapointment early. Teach them about the real world early in life.

Screw Barney the Dinosaur the little one will be brought up watching every game of the Kotite era (or is it error).

Archived