Member Name - Image Search

New York Mick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, glad you liked it. :)

Second one is Agnes Borgo, French dramatic soprano, died in 1958.

First one is from orbitalconfusion.com. I think it's a game.

Edge of Justice

The mod that proved that nothing is immune to the effects of tertiary education

Some background: Edge of Justice was the story of an agent of an interstellar police organisation who had crash-landed on an uncharted planet, where he would have had to help the plantlike natives fight some... well, let's call them some extremely aggressive land developers. The game was supposed to take the form of a total conversion for HL2. This was before I even knew much about programming in C++, somewhere around 2001-2002. Eventually, University called, and the mod just faded into the archives of the one remaining site (besides here) where there's any info about it. I may revive it sometime, I think it still has potential.

Borgo the gun-runner. A fellow crashee, Borgo would sell the player guns from his still-intact store. After all, all the time he's spent stranded is for naught if he hasn't found a way to make some profit. That thing in his hand is Sweetums the bottlecap, by the way. Yeah, Borgo's been on his own for a while now...

Just went to Google search, then clicked on the source link, then cut/pasted. Didn't take too many brain cells. :)

Says he's holding something called "sweet-ums." Not sure I want to know what that means. :P

Here's something I found in Google search for Sweetums. Next line is yours. ;)

sweetumszi9.jpg

Archived