do it yourself pregame show

Larz

imagine you are in the seat behind the desk, and the director just pointed to you, the camera focuses in, and the lights are on

ACTION !!!!

please include;

When the Jets have the ball

when the Titans have the ball

impact players

sleepers to keep your eye on

look forward to reading your input !! :cheers:

imagine you are in the seat behind the desk, and the director just pointed to you, the camera focuses in, and the lights are on

ACTION !!!!

please include;

When the Jets have the ball

when the Titans have the ball

impact players

sleepers to keep your eye on

look forward to reading your input !! :cheers:

Back, back, back, back, back......GONE! OH, i mean TOUCHDOWNNNNNN!!!

Titans on offense:

I would have one camera focused on Kris Jenkins vs Kevin Mawae and the Titans interior line. Plus the overhead shot of the entire play.

Jets on offense:

A camera focused in on Favre and another focused on Coles and Cotch vs Titans CB's. With the overhead.

Well, how's that ? ;)

Titans on offense:

I would have one camera focused on Kris Jenkins vs Kevin Mawae and the Titans interior line. Plus the overhead shot of the entire play.

Jets on offense:

A camera focused in on Favre and another focused on Coles and Cotch vs Titans CB's. With the overhead.

Well, how's that ? ;)

you actually did me one better, you directed the game action based on the pre-game !

I guess I botched this one pretty good :bag:

what I was hoping to get was the boards input on the usual pre-game stuff they do, like simms "keys to the game" or whatever

here's mine;

When the Jets have the ball - I think the key will be to tire out the titans front 7 with a lot of long drives. I'd imagine they will use Smith and Washington on reverses and screen passes and keller on 3rd down to keep the chains moving

When the Titans have the ball - I think the key will be what everybody is already talking about, Mawae VS Jenkins, but just like last week, we will see the titans spread the JETS out in 3 WR sets and abuse Lowery

My Impact Player for the JETS is Keller. I think he is our best mismatch

My Impact player for the Titans is Scaife. The titans will try to get him on one of our LB's, like pace

My sleeper for the JETS is Stuckey. The titans are banged up in the secondary, and I think he'll make a big play

My sleeper for the Titans is McCareins. You know he'll make an amazing one handed grab :ahhh:

you actually did me one better, you directed the game action based on the pre-game !

I guess I botched this one pretty good :bag:

what I was hoping to get was the boards input on the usual pre-game stuff they do, like simms "keys to the game" or whatever

here's mine;

When the Jets have the ball - I think the key will be to tire out the titans front 7 with a lot of long drives. I'd imagine they will use Smith and Washington on reverses and screen passes and keller on 3rd down to keep the chains moving

When the Titans have the ball - I think the key will be what everybody is already talking about, Mawae VS Jenkins, but just like last week, we will see the titans spread the JETS out in 3 WR sets and abuse Lowery

My Impact Player for the JETS is Keller. I think he is our best mismatch

My Impact player for the Titans is Scaife. The titans will try to get him on one of our LB's, like pace

My sleeper for the JETS is Stuckey. The titans are banged up in the secondary, and I think he'll make a big play

My sleeper for the Titans is McCareins. You know he'll make an amazing one handed grab :ahhh:

Nice post. I don't think ya botched anything. I think alot of folks are out and about tonight. I just so happen to be snowed in. I'd bet tomorrow more folks are interested in this thread.

I agree that it will be in the Jets best interest to try and get the run game going with plenty of short passes to Keller mixed in with some screens to your RB's. Start working on tiring that Titan front 4 out right away and it could pay off big by the 4th quarter.

I don't see the Titans spreading things out though, unless their running game gets stuffed completely by the Jets early and often. Knowing Jeff Fischer like i do, i believe he will try to have his offense play smashmouth football and make the Jets prove they can stop it. I do agree that they will throw to their TE's quite a bit too.

Archived