What a shocker! Dickshawn Johnson picks the Titans.

Klecko73isGod

Actually it's not true.

The Jets have the tiebreaker on both teams. The Jets will be in first no matter what happens today.

They will be tied for the best record in the AFCE... tiebreakers are stupid at this point... not everyone has played all the head to head matchups...

Its a big day, dont try and act like its no big deal if the JETS lose...

They will be tied for the best record in the AFCE... tiebreakers are stupid at this point... not everyone has played all the head to head matchups...

Its a big day, dont try and act like its no big deal if the JETS lose...

It's not. If we lose, we lost to the team with the best record in the league who last time I checked, was undefeated.

We still own tiebreakers on everybody in the division and have a very favorable remaining schedule.

The Jets have beaten everyone in the division on the road and are 3-1 in divisional play.

If the Dolphins win, we have the head to head tiebreaker and host them in week 17.

If the Pats win, they still have two division losses and play the Steelers next week who will be coming off a long week.

A win for us today is a much bigger deal than a loss as a win pretty much puts us in a position where everybody is in desperate chase mode.

If we lose, we are still in control of our own destiny.

It's not. If we lose, we lost to the team with the best record in the league who last time I checked, was undefeated.

We still own tiebreakers on everybody in the division and have a very favorable remaining schedule.

The Jets have beaten everyone in the division on the road and are 3-1 in divisional play.

If the Dolphins win, we have the head to head tiebreaker and host them in week 17.

If the Pats win, they still have two division losses and play the Steelers next week who will be coming off a long week.

A win for us today is a much bigger deal than a loss as a win pretty much puts us in a position where everybody is in desperate chase mode.

If we lose, we are still in control of our own destiny.

If we lose we are tied at 7-4 up top on the AFCE... the only way I look at it right now... one loss from being out of the playoffs completely...

BTW Key just said the JETS win the AFCE

If we lose we are tied at 7-4 up top on the AFCE... the only way I look at it right now... one loss from being out of the playoffs completely...

BTW Key just said the JETS win the AFCE

He's a moron. He's constantly contradicting himself.

What was with Cris Carter picking us to finish third? Did the crack kill off all of his brain cells?

Archived