Mawae V Jenkins

drago

I am calling it right now, Mawae will be on roller skates all game. If the Titans are foolish enough to put Mawae one on one against Jenkins, Collins will feel the brunt of it. I hope they think Mawae can handle him but having seen him play against bigger NT's with the Jets, we all know he is going to need help.

Mawae's strengths were pulling out and clobbering linebackers, he is no where near big enough to handle a NT of Jenkins' size.

I'm calling it right now, Jenkins will throw him around like a little rag doll early, until the Titans start doubling him. In short, Ellis will look pro bowl bound thanks to Jenkins.

Go Jets!

Agreed, and I really hope their arrogant enough to do that, but I don't think they or anyone else are dumb enough to do it. He's playing great NT this year and by definition that means he forces double teams and sometimes even that's enough.

Also, its the same in respects to the Jets since I don't think its in our best interest to leave Mangold on Haynesworth one on one. He's argueably the most dominant defensive player in the league this year.

Archived