Game Plan / Coaching Staff

Green DNA

I agree for mangini, shotty, westhoff, but not sutton

if carr doesn't grab coles around the waist, we may be yelling at the TV right now

I hate that ****ing guy

The defense attacked up until garbage time. The Titans TD drive was the result of a great catch over Revis, who had perfect position. I'm not a Sutton fan, but give the guy credit where credit is due.

You know, I guess it's that the Titans are well coached. There are a lot of things that will work on better players that won't work against crappy ones. So against a Herm coached team, our CS screws up, but against a Fischer coached team, we destroy them.

Fortunately in the playoffs, all you face are well coached teams. We are going to win the SB.

Officially we won't win another game this season. Unofficially, we're winning the SB baby!!!

The defense attacked up until garbage time. The Titans TD drive was the result of a great catch over Revis, who had perfect position. I'm not a Sutton fan, but give the guy credit where credit is due.

attacked ? I don't want to get negative, but sutton got lucky today with a lot of dropped passes and a fumble

it's just mind boggling to me how mangini lets him go away from what is working late in the game

he has been very good overall, but I just don't agree with going soft late in the game

fortune favors the bold

the whole reason you want to play from ahead is to put pressure on the QB in obvious passing situations, not to play soft and give him double digit yards per play

attacked ? I don't want to get negative, but sutton got lucky today with a lot of dropped passes and a fumble

it's just mind boggling to me how mangini lets him go away from what is working late in the game

he has been very good overall, but I just don't agree with going soft late in the game

fortune favors the bold

the whole reason you want to play from ahead is to put pressure on the QB in obvious passing situations, not to play soft and give him double digit yards per play

You do realize that the defense won that game and NOT the offense, don't you?

The best team in football, in their own house and they only managed 42 & 49 yard fgs and a garbage time TD. The first kick should have been from 50, but the dumbass booth didn't challenge the spot when Schaife got up. Worse, the TD was very much a result of the players (Revis on the deep route and Thomas on the TD) and not the scheme.

You do realize that the defense won that game and NOT the offense, don't you?

The best team in football, in their own house and they only managed 42 & 49 yard fgs and a garbage time TD. The first kick should have been from 50, but the dumbass booth didn't challenge the spot when Schaife got up. Worse, the TD was very much a result of the players (Revis on the deep route and Thomas on the TD) and not the scheme.

the best DEFENSE in football.

I saw a titans team that had a lot of drops, and my complaint with sutton is how he finishes games

he has been very good through 3 quarters consistently

why did mangini go for it on 4th down with a 2 TD lead ?

because even he didn't want to see how sutton would call the last 2 minutes :P

the best DEFENSE in football.

I saw a titans team that had a lot of drops, and my complaint with sutton is how he finishes games

he has been very good through 3 quarters consistently

why did mangini go for it on 4th down with a 2 TD lead ?

because even he didn't want to see how sutton would call the last 2 minutes :P

They only had one drive the whole ****ing game. ONE. The rest of the game was complete domination. You don't like the finish, turn it off. He's not the one that choked and let Gage catch the ball in front of him. Justin McCareins drops the ball, big shock. I'd have that included in my game plan if I were coaching.

Archived