Which Patriot* was pulling Crowder's hair?

InstantClassic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You obviously don't know what a good sport is. That's what I'm doing, being a good sport.

I'm not interested in getting into a name calling contest with you this morning, maybe later in the week.

You smacked all week, Garb was quiet

Your team was embarrassed at home and she smacked back..

Grow a pair..matty ice looked very good today...tuna is on suicide watch.

You obviously don't know what a good sport is. That's what I'm doing, being a good sport.

I'm not interested in getting into a name calling contest with you this morning, maybe later in the week.

:rl: Not interested in name calling? I believe you started it Sally. I just find it hysterical that you had to call out Garb as a meany. Yet you would have been all over her if you had won. The DolFAGS have NO REASON to be smack talking. That's what a lot of us resent. Make the playoffs one year, gee just finish above 500. Anything.

Thank you afosomf. The cry baby had me convinced I was imagining the whole thing. :)

I have to disagree with your sophomoric evaluation of Bill Parcells current mental state and I really don't care what Matt Ryan is doing. We drafted a LT, a position that we had nobody to play. We drafted somebody who is leading Pro Bowl voting, so I'm pretty confident the team is happy with the way we drafted in the first round. I'm sure the Jets are happy with their 1st round pick too, I saw Gholston had a couple special teams tackles...

Yes, I smack talked, and will continue too. It's her coming here after the win calling us fags... 80% of this board will agree that that is classless. Meanwhile, I congragulated her on her teams victory.

Yes, I smack talked, and will continue too. It's her coming here after the win calling us fags... 80% of this board will agree that that is classless. Meanwhile, I congragulated her on her teams victory.

:rl: :rl: 80 %? Man you don't know us at all !! :rl:

I have to disagree with your sophomoric evaluation of Bill Parcells current mental state and I really don't care what Matt Ryan is doing. We drafted a LT, a position that we had nobody to play. We drafted somebody who is leading Pro Bowl voting, so I'm pretty confident the team is happy with the way we drafted in the first round. I'm sure the Jets are happy with their 1st round pick too, I saw Gholston had a couple special teams tackles...

Let's see franchise QB or LT......hmmmm real tough call here. Tuna is

on 24 hour guard.

BTW half of us here our ghey anyway so being called a phag shouldn't cause

your panties to be put in a bunch.

Archived