You suck Chad

ECURB

i dont think that is necessary or nice.

IMHO

yes i am happy that we are 8-3 and no chad could not have brought us to this point... BUT no need to be mean. ..

Stop it... he was trying to break our hearts again by playing well in Miami, he can go **** himself for being the ultimate football dick tease...

Stop it... he was trying to break our hearts again by playing well in Miami, he can go **** himself for being the ultimate football dick tease...

oh yeah.. thats right.. i forgot .. he left of his own accord.. and ran to miami.

they didnt cut him the day of a preseason game.

yeah.. he should be slammed for not having allegience to the team that fired him.. and he shouldnt have taken a job with miami.. he should have refused on principal and hoped that he could have gotten another job...

:lol:

oh yeah.. thats right.. i forgot .. he left of his own accord.. and ran to miami.

yeah.. he should be slammed for not having allegience to the team that fired him.. and he shouldnt have taken a job with miami.. he should have refused on principal and hoped that he could have gotten another job...

LOL you just became my favorite poster on this site.

You'd think with an awesome win against an undefeated team Chad would be the LAST thing on their minds.

My "old girlfriend" analogy still apllies.

He continues to let down in big situations.... it upsets me... I invested a lot of hope in him...

Imagine buying a home and its worth 1/2 or worse 5 years later.

Chad who?

My concern is playoff seeding right now, not physically limited career .500 QBs on other teams.

In all fairness you werent here for my unconditional love for Chad...

This thread is all about moving forward and winning it all this year... just ridding myself... cleaning out my closet... moving on...

Man that felt good!

8-3 baby!

:thumbup:

He did have a signature "Chad" moment today. Let me set the scene.....

The Pats had just scored to take a 10 point lead in the 4th qtr. There is plenty of time left (8:52) but what does Chad do on 1st down?

Throws a pick that results in a Pats FG and 13 point lead with 7 minutes left. Game over.

He did have a signature "Chad" moment today. Let me set the scene.....

The Pats had just scored to take a 10 point lead in the 4th qtr. There is plenty of time left (8:52) but what does Chad do on 1st down?

Throws a pick that results in a Pats FG and 13 point lead with 7 minutes left. Game over.

That bastard... Im glad he is punishing Phins fans though... what a long ride he is taking them on before crushing them... lol

Archived