A few observations from today

Kleckineau

Mangini is definately growing into a top tier coach.( and I was a hater)

Leon makes a momentum/game changing play every week.

Dustin is a go to guy.

Feeley CAN make mid range field goals.

Coles still plays his guts out despite having lost a step.

Mangold is a mauler.

TJ may not be the pile moving horse we crave but his IS very good.

Only one sack today but there was enough pressure on Collins to keep him from getting comfortable and making big plays.

Lesson learned. Play 60 minutes and Jets can beat ANYBODY. No prevent defense crap today thank you.

Good points.

What I liked from Jones is he hit the whole hard and took 3 yards consistently. At times he could have broken it outside and gotten more possibly but probably would have gained nothing. I liked that they consistently picked up positive yardage.

Keep moving forward.

Good points.

What I liked from Jones is he hit the whole hard and took 3 yards consistently. At times he could have broken it outside and gotten more possibly but probably would have gained nothing. I liked that they consistently picked up positive yardage.

Keep moving forward.

i like the physicalness and the swagger of this team that they can run on anybody and can stop people from running on them

great thread. one more thing.... offense, defense & coaching are all getting in sync.

the great thing about this team is that they all seem to realize they can get better than what they are right now.

We can actually keep improving thru the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great thread/post.

few more points...

Favre needs to be considered in the MVP race as well as Jenkins.

Jenkins proved to be defensive player of the year yesterday

Nobody wants to throw at Revis and when they do he's always there to make a play.

Eric Barton having a great year (4hcrew would agree)

Bob Sutton doing a great job

Exec. of the year needs to be Tannenbaum maybe Rich McKay with the Falcons

Lastly, there having fun, they like each other there a strong group.

Archived