Battle for the 2nd Seed

KINGDIRK

Because we lose the tiebreaker (confrence record) the Jets must finish 1 full game better than Pitt to secure the #2 seed in the AFC. Schedule favors us. Be a nice scenario to control our own destiny the last week of the season vs MIA.

Pitt @ NE......Den @ Jets

Dallas @ Pitt.....Jets @ SF

Pitt @ Balt.....Buff @ Jets

Pitt @ Tenn....Jets @ Sea

Clev @ Pitt....Mia @ Jets

Because we lose the tiebreaker (confrence record) the Jets must finish 1 full game better than Pitt to secure the #2 seed in the AFC. Schedule favors us. Be a nice scenario to control our own destiny the last week of the season vs MIA.

Pitt @ NE......Den @ Jets

Dallas @ Pitt.....Jets @ SF

Pitt @ Balt.....Buff @ Jets

Pitt @ Tenn....Jets @ Sea

Clev @ Pitt....Mia @ Jets

We cant win that tie breaker at all?

I think we can be the #1 seed.

The Titans aren't beating Pittsburgh, they match up SO badly against them. Also they have to play what could be a desperate Indy team in week 17, I can't see them beating them either, not the way Indy are playing now.

I could see us winning out, Tennessee dropping AT LEAST two games while Pittsburgh with that rough schedule could easliy drop one.I just hope we do our job and carry on being the hottest team in the AFC.

I think we can be the #1 seed.

The Titans aren't beating Pittsburgh, they match up SO badly against them. Also they have to play what could be a desperate Indy team in week 17, I can't see them beating them either, not the way Indy are playing now.

I could see us winning out, Tennessee dropping AT LEAST two games while Pittsburgh with that rough schedule could easliy drop one.I just hope we do our job and carry on being the hottest team in the AFC.

We win out and I will $hit myself.....then I make plans for Tampa.

Archived