Power rankings.......

Kleckineau

I think you can easily make the case that those are the two best teams in football right now. I will say this, if Carolina or Tampa Bay is ahead of the Jets in the power rankings this week I am going to puke.

If the Titans are ahead of them it is only because they view it as a body of work I guess.

I think you can easily make the case that those are the two best teams in football right now. I will say this, if Carolina or Tampa Bay is ahead of the Jets in the power rankings this week I am going to puke.

If the Titans are ahead of them it is only because they view it as a body of work I guess.

it's going to be a tough call for the pundits

#6 beats #2 in #2's building by a hefty margin of victory

so how far do they fall ? this is my power ranking

1. Giants

2. Steelers

3. Jets

4. Titans

5. Tampa

6. Carolina

This is what everyone else will say'

1. Giants

2. Steelers

3. Titans

4. Jets

5. Tampa

6. Carolina

They are going to be. I don't think it is right but they will be.

I actually do think it's right. Their losses have all been very close and they have a much tougher schedule than we do. I think they'll destroy the Titans too, their D will shut down Collins and that offense completely IMO. Luckily for us they have a much tougher schedule down the stretch so we don't need to be the better team to finish ahead of them.

I actually do think it's right. Their losses have all been very close and they have a much tougher schedule than we do. I think they'll destroy the Titans too, their D will shut down Collins and that offense completely IMO. Luckily for us they have a much tougher schedule down the stretch so we don't need to be the better team to finish ahead of them.

That defense is great and a football purist's dream. I absolutely LOVE watching the Steelers D.

But in another thread I said I hated watching the Steelers. That's because there are two sides of the ball. I absolutely can not stand watching the Steelers offense. It's a pretty good run blocking unit, but their pass blocking is atrocious, and I'm unimpressed with their WRs. Ben is phenomenal, but against a good defense he is going to leave the game on a stretcher. Their RBs are both worse than TJ imo. I'm amending my view on TJ, he's definitely in the top half of RBs. I still don't think he's an elite, but damn if he keeps this type of thing up I'll have to eat crow on that too (and it will never taste better imo).

I don't see the Steelers blowing out the Titans like we did, especially in their house. If the Steelers win, it'll be a tight game.

Put the Jets against the Steelers schedule... :-P

The arguement does not really hold water right now since both teams have played very similar strength of schedules.

Steelers- 54-64-3 .458 winning %

Jets- 54-66-1 .450 winning %

By they end of the year you will be able to say that the Steelers Schedule was tougher but right now they are almost identical.

The arguement does not really hold water right now since both teams have played very similar strength of schedules.

Steelers- 54-64-3 .458 winning %

Jets- 54-66-1 .450 winning %

By they end of the year you will be able to say that the Steelers Schedule was tougher but right now they are almost identical.

And thats why the Jets hold their own will have no worse then the second seed.

Ha Ha Thanks..........now get back to worrying about Chad or whether Brady should be traded or if Jason Ferguson is a crybaby.

LOL, Thanks!

By the way, my to 10 is:

1. Giants

2. Jets

3. Titans

4. Steelers

5. Colts

6. Bucs

7. Pats

8. Panthers

9. Cards

10. Falcons