Take a gander.....

JonEJet

Pats fans claiming there are nefarious plots afoot to get an all NY SB is the height of craziness. The Super Bowl will have monster ratings and huge ad revenues no matter who plays in it. they couldn't hype or sell it any more.

yea seriously... this is not freakin baseball guys...

I really wanna see where all the supposed love the jets have been getting from Goodell is?? Living in boston I know the Pats' fans are usually bitter and petty...but c'mon now. I really don't understand how they don't see the blatant nobslobbing that the pats get by the league and all of the commentators.

Plus, i've always been under the impression that goodell hates the jets and mangini.

Looks you guys are getting a little more respect from your rival fans....

Oh yeah, Fear = respect. ;)

hey stillerpaul I remember I asked you what would happen if you watched a jets-steelers playoff game and you said something we will cross that bridge when it gets to that point. well every week it looks so much more of a possibilty. just the matter of who doesent have to travel. boy id feel bad for you on that night;) lol

hey stillerpaul I remember I asked you what would happen if you watched a jets-steelers playoff game and you said something we will cross that bridge when it gets to that point. well every week it looks so much more of a possibilty. just the matter of who doesent have to travel. boy id feel bad for you on that night;) lol

You forget, youngun, that my Steelers lost to the Jets just last year. ;)

Yeah i'll be honest it'll definately hurt if Steelers lose to the Jets in playoffs. But after my healing process i'll be able to root for you guys to win. But WE STILL HAVEN'T CROSSED THAT BRIDGE YET! lol

Your link went to the main forum. As of 8:46 PM I see these threads:

Pats now Control their Destiny

Matt Light Fight

Best/Worst Food at Gillette

Is Cassel now worth a 1st round pick?

Sunday Night Football thread

All New York Super Bowl?

What is your point?

Patsfans.com is a homer site. Any "visitor" that "stirs" things up has their thread moved to the "visitors lockerrom" where threads die. Think JI garbage dump. ;)

No offense, but I've seen rethaded posts like that here. What do you expect? I think the thought processes behind the Godell stuff is because Godell used to be a Jets employee.

Any SB is a big revenue making machine - couple that with a Giants repeat threat and Lord Favre - well, rating will be high, I'm sure. Would it make the rest of the division fans puke? Probably. I suspect that would add to your pleasure, however. I don't care either way, truth be told. If my boys 'aint in it - I don't really care who wins. I just hate that the game will be in that cesspool of a town Tampa.

Archived