New 24

Achilles

Anyone watch it?

Bout time this show came back on air. For those who are fans of Jack Bauer, you will pleased that he drops the "S.O.B." bomb more than a few times on the show and he is trigger happy once again. The new season kicked off tonight with a prequel of the events to come. We have a dame as president and Jon Voight plays the villain this time around.

Anyone watch it?

Bout time this show came back on air. For those who are fans of Jack Bauer, you will pleased that he drops the "S.O.B." bomb more than a few times on the show and he is trigger happy once again. The new season kicked off tonight with a prequel of the events to come. We have a dame as president and Jon Voight plays the villain this time around.

Watching the last hour was BRUTAL as Direct TV was having all sorts of breaking up problems. Just confined to FOX. I finally switched to the rabbit ears.

Anyone watch it?

Yeah, but we have about 7 weeks until the season actually starts.

Interesting how series are now making bridging 'movies' between seasons. Keeps interest up. Serves a purpose. Plus, you can turn around and sell it on DVD two days later w/a 17 minute preview of your upcoming season.

Interesting how series are now making bridging 'movies' between seasons. Keeps interest up. Serves a purpose. Plus, you can turn around and sell it on DVD two days later w/a 17 minute preview of your upcoming season.

that is why i couldn't do a season pass..i thought my tivo was f'd up lol

They are so creative when it comes to making a buck aren't they ?

I love '24' but I thought last night's show was 'meh'. ANyone else?

Yeah.

It was a bit slow paced. I am guessing they were trying to set-up Season 7 and it affected the show. Within in a few minutes, you had an idea how it was going to end. His friend dead and him being detained.

Yeah.

It was a bit slow paced. I am guessing they were trying to set-up Season 7 and it affected the show. Within in a few minutes, you had an idea how it was going to end. His friend dead and him being detained.

All I kept thinking was of the Candyman movie with that general dude..lol

Archived