I Need A New Signature

The Gun Of Bavaria

At the request of JonEJet, whom I have great respect for, I have placed the senior citizen male stripper into deep storage.

Being that removing the signature occurred during one of the best Jets games I've watched in a long time, I dare not and would not tempt fate by putting it back.

Therefore, I ask you, the members of JN, to submit your choices for my signature, for eventual voting and placement.

All bets are on and the signature may be Jets, Tigers, Red Wings, Army or Female related. No photos of Max's private parts will be accepted.

Thank You.

:lol:

At the request of JonEJet, whom I have great respect for, I have placed the senior citizen male stripper into deep storage.

Being that removing the signature occurred during one of the best Jets games I've watched in a long time, I dare not and would not tempt fate by putting it back.

Therefore, I ask you, the members of JN, to submit your choices for my signature, for eventual voting and placement.

All bets are on and the signature may be Jets, Tigers, Red Wings, Army or Female related. No photos of Max's private parts will be accepted.

Thank You.

Well, there is your first problem....;)

How 'bout killing a couple of birds with one stone and appealing to the desperados here:

medium_230303.jpg

Thank You.

Go back to the old one you used when you abandoned us...

Thank You.

I am G.O.B. and proud of it

Reno911_lg.jpg

Archived