Best Places to live

LionelRichie

i currently live in DC and am looking to move in the next 12-18 months. i've been here for 8+ years and need a change.

i was wondering where people live or have lived that have a great quality of life. that is, climate, people, things to do, etc... i was thinking southern california, maybe on the beach somewhere in orange county. anyone live there? how about other suggestions?

i currently live in DC and am looking to move in the next 12-18 months. i've been here for 8+ years and need a change.

i was wondering where people live or have lived that have a great quality of life. that is, climate, people, things to do, etc... i was thinking southern california, maybe on the beach somewhere in orange county. anyone live there? how about other suggestions?

Dewey beach Delaware... hopefully in 3 years

Dewey beach Delaware... hopefully in 3 years

i used to go to dewey when i was single, but now i am pretty much banned.

for those who have never been there, go. it is crazy in the summers - sex, drugs, alcohol, and beach. it is basically a summer long spring break for 20-something and 30-something professionals with $. total debauchery but i don't think i could live there long-term.

what profession are you in how expensive are you looking

for those who have never been there, go. it is crazy in the summers - sex, drugs, alcohol, and beach. it is basically a summer long spring break for 20-something and 30-something professionals with $. total debauchery but i don't think i could live there long-term.

your point again?;)

Awesome beach

great weather

Low taxes (no sales tax and very low property taxes)

golf 11 months of year

sex on the beach..

it's not vermont...........

what profession are you in how expensive are you looking

i sell software to the military - mostly out of va beach area and san diego.

i am not looking to buy, but rent for under 2,500/month is reasonable. i looked at OC on craigslist and it seems doable. DC is pretty much on par with any city outside of ny pricewise so i am not all that worried about cost. for what i get now quality of life wise i feel ripped off everyday of my life.

Banned from Dewey Beach???

banned5.jpg

Archived