JOJO back from Nashville....a few thoughts

JOJOTOWNSELL

Just got back to WPB late last nite. A few things

*The Titans stadium is AWESOME. Its situated downtown around all the bars which is great. I thought the layout of the stadium was great. Open at the end zones, the field is sunken ala buffalo which i love, nice wide concourses......plus the fact that we had 2nd row seats on the 20 yd line on the Jets side didnt hurt!

*Titans fans are nice.....toooo nice. We had 6 of us and we were loud and semi obnoxious. Not one verbal altercation. Not one dead shoulder in the walkway. Not nothing. I actually felt bad rubbing it in at the end of the game. Kudos Nashville

*I started a "Keller, Keller, Keller" chant with 40 seconds left in the game....alot of Jets fans around us joined in and it got pretty loud. He turned around and was pumping his fist at us. he seemed to enjoy the recognition

*I got the greatest picture with Ty Law. At the end of the game he runs over to us and starts high fiving everyone. My friend snapped a picture of him giving a pound. The whole time i am yelling , "SUPER BOWL TY!" I must say he looked really, really happy when i looked in his eyes at the end of that game. it seemed like it really mattered to him. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO POST THE PIC THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

This team beat the crap out of the Titans....JOJO saw it with his own eyes

*The Titans stadium is AWESOME. Its situated downtown around all the bars which is great. I thought the layout of the stadium was great. Open at the end zones, the field is sunken ala buffalo which i love, nice wide concourses......plus the fact that we had 2nd row seats on the 20 yd line on the Jets side didnt hurt!

*Titans fans are nice.....toooo nice. We had 6 of us and we were loud and semi obnoxious. Not one verbal altercation. Not one dead shoulder in the walkway. Not nothing. I actually felt bad rubbing it in at the end of the game. Kudos Nashville

*I started a "Keller, Keller, Keller" chant with 40 seconds left in the game....alot of Jets fans around us joined in and it got pretty loud. He turned around and was pumping his fist at us. he seemed to enjoy the recognition

*I got the greatest picture with Ty Law. At the end of the game he runs over to us and starts high fiving everyone. My friend snapped a picture of him giving a pound. The whole time i am yelling , "SUPER BOWL TY!" I must say he looked really, really happy when i looked in his eyes at the end of that game. it seemed like it really mattered to him. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO POST THE PIC THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Cool Jo, Glad you had a great trip

Awesome JoJo, glad you had a good time. Wish I was there. New England was just as fun for me last week, but of course we got much more **** talk. Tennessee fans are just there to be there. The Tennessee Vols come first. My Uncle lives down in Tennessee and always talks about how poor the Titans fan base really is.

Awesome JoJo, glad you had a good time. Wish I was there. New England was just as fun for me last week, but of course we got much more **** talk. Tennessee fans are just there to be there. The Tennessee Vols come first. My Uncle lives down in Tennessee and always talks about how poor the Titans fan base really is.

Well they may not be as rabid as we Jet fans are but they DO sell out every game.

Not like the Dolphins ha ha. They are still relatively new in town so I think the support is strong and still growing. My cousin retired to Nashville and is a season ticket holder. He wears Jets stuff to every game and he says they are recieved cordially and he responds in kind.(limited to reasonable trash talk) Makes for a nice day when folks are friendly. The Vols are #1 but have been forever. All in all it seems to be a solid franchise and fanbase.

When you click reply there is a paper clip. That allows you to attach many things including pictures saved to your hard drive. Just click on that, add the file as an attachment, and then put in the post

This is the easiest way, just upload it here. Look for the paper clip.

lol, finally you have something interesting to contribute to the board. Tell mike to email me the pics and I will post some of them. I thought you were going to try and make out with Ty when he came over. Oh, and only one of us was semi obnoxious, lol.

here is Ty coming up to us after the game, that is JoJo's hand and the highlight of his life. We caught him later back at the hotel lying on the floor in the corner of the room smelling his hand and beating off, kind of odd.

tylarge.jpg

and JoJo, here is the smaller version for you to use as an avatar or print up wallet size photos, lol

tyavatar.jpg

here is Ty coming up to us after the game, that is JoJo's hand and the highlight of his life. We caught him later back at the hotel lying on the floor in the corner of the room smelling his hand and beating off, kind of odd.

tyavatar.jpg

I guess we should be thankful that you chose to post the before, rather than the after photo.

tylarge.jpg

I did sniff my fingers like i got to 3rd base for the first time...........

Archived