Before Blackout does it...

Thor99

I don't understand why so many young men who play hip hop are dying so young and violently.

:animal0028:

Do you listen to the words? It's cool to get shot, arrested and killed, get with it will you. By the way who the **** is MC Dead anyway? I've never heard of him but then again I haven't heard of most of them by choice.

3rd Bass was a group made up of educated guys. Pete Nice graduated as an English from Columbia University. Good luck getting BlackFlop or any of his heroes to even know where to find that University on a map[/b[.

Lou Gehrig went there

you are such a prick, attacking me in every post

get a life, that's sad.

I was referring to your idols, not you personally. Only now read that he lumped you in with them in the post I replied to.

I still think these violent criminals you idolize are not worthy of your praise (not to mention 99% of them have no musical talent & probably couldn't identify either of the E-strings on a guitar or middle-C - or any C for that matter - on a piano). But I wouldn't have made that remark about you. That's just not how I rip on posters here.

Agreed. If SE rips someone, he does it directly to them, unmistakenly and does it with the fervor of a Bengal Tiger to the throat of a young antelope.

There is no mistaking his venom as being a sort of back door threat. Unless it is in the mod's lounge.

I was referring to your idols, not you personally. Only now read that he lumped you in with them in the post I replied to.

I still think these violent criminals you idolize are not worthy of your praise (not to mention 99% of them have no musical talent & probably couldn't identify either of the E-strings on a guitar or middle-C - or any C for that matter - on a piano). But I wouldn't have made that remark about you. That's just not how I rip on posters here.

:rl::rl::rl:

Archived