Lurker Here and JI Patfantx question

RSoA

Hey guys ...This is a cool site and I frequently laugh at the good stuff here, I also read and post at JI... It seems something weird that has happened at the other site...It seems all Patfantx's posts have been deleted...yes most of them a waste, but have you guys ever noticed that? It's as if he didn't exsist , save for the times people quoted him. I brought this up a few times there and got no answer and the banned member forum is now locked. Has communisim started there? I feel like I am going to piss off the Kremlin and be sent to Siberia... Ilike both sites, but that's strange.

Tex is locked in the basement here and not allowed out with the rest of the inmates... He's been banished to the lounge, never to post in the football forum ever again.

Say what you will about Tex, but he was classy enough to send me a nice PM today, without 1 ounce of gloating. Pretty stand-up IMO.

Tex is locked in the basement here and not allowed out with the rest of the inmates... He's been banished to the lounge, never to post in the football forum ever again.

Say what you will about Tex, but he was classy enough to send me a nice PM today, without 1 ounce of gloating. Pretty stand-up IMO.

He was not banned at JI but erased from existence...spooky

TX is a good dude and IMO is one of the better football posters out there. Anybody who gets bent out of shape by anything TX says obviously doesn't know the man.

I have been good about not commenting about what goes on outside of this site but it is a damn shame to remove any trace of TX from existance (if that is what happened). He is a major part of that site's history and to have his body of work erased is just wrong.

Unless this was something he requested...

He used to bust my balls about the Steelers all the time too but after they won the SB he sent me a very classy congrats post as well. I got no problem with him at all either.

TX is a good dude and IMO is one of the better football posters out there. Anybody who gets bent out of shape by anything TX says obviously doesn't know the man.

I have been good about not commenting about what goes on outside of this site but it is a damn shame to remove any trace of TX from existance (if that is what happened). He is a major part of that site's history and to have his body of work erased is just wrong.

They erased all the "Maxman" and "TomShane" homo jokes years ago and a few thoughts on football as well. Now Tx gets deleted.

Say it ain't so. Stop the hate. STOP THE HATE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, even still...there's something wrong with someone that spends that much time on another teams' board. :hand:

I dunno, if I was retired :wheelchair: like he supposedly was, I'd move somewhere a lot less hot and a lot less humid and spend my days fishing, not in front of a 'puter.

I'm curious on why TX was deleted but I'm sure it will be kept a secret. TX gets on my nerves sometimes too but it is fun to bust his balls. He should not be treated that way.

It is weird that nobody will comment on it. Must be some kind of new strategy. If anyone has access to the JI Mod forum, please check it out and give us the scoop.

Thanks.

It is weird that nobody will comment on it. Must be some kind of new strategy. If anyone has access to the JI Mod forum, please check it out and give us the scoop.

Thanks.

Message board reconnaissance is very important at times.

I find it absolutely hysterical that these so-called tough guys can't "handle" smack talk from a rival fan so they do what "tough guys" do and make him dissappear - nevermind it's the FREAKIN' INTERNET!

I think some people watch WAY too much 24, The Shield, Son of Anarchy and Soprano's reruns.

It really is beyond stupid.

Actually, I think it makes whomever did that a huge wuss.

I find it absolutely hysterical that these so-called tough guys can't "handle" smack talk from a rival fan so they do what "tough guys" do and make him dissappear - nevermind it's the FREAKIN' INTERNET!

I think some people watch WAY too much 24, The Shield, Son of Anarchy and Soprano's reruns.

It really is beyond stupid.

Actually, I think it makes whomever did that a huge wuss.

some friend you are ;)

Archived