Jason Ferguson cries about Patriots rubbing it in

Hmmm....were they rubbing it in when they beat up the Pats with the "new" wildcat in week 3? Did they stop using the wildca then? Why did they keep scoring? Hey, wait a minute. How come the Jets kept trying to score yesterday? Oh, and wait! Buffalo beat the crap out of KC yesterday too! Holy cow, 3/4 of the AFC East are score-runner-uppers. Bastids!

You 'gotta think that there is no way Parcell's is veiwing this whiney baby stuff favorably. You 'gotta blame Sparano - I think this poosey attitude is remnants from his time in Dallas. Just sayin'.

Hmmm....were they rubbing it in when they beat up the Pats with the "new" wildcat in week 3? Did they stop using the wildca then? Why did they keep scoring? Hey, wait a minute. How come the Jets kept trying to score yesterday? Oh, and wait! Buffalo beat the crap out of KC yesterday too! Holy cow, 3/4 of the AFC East are score-runner-uppers. Bastids!

You 'gotta think that there is no way Parcell's is veiwing this whiney baby stuff favorably. You 'gotta blame Sparano - I think this poosey attitude is remnants from his time in Dallas. Just sayin'.

Oh gee, I'm sorry. I must have missed the quote where Sparano publicly made a statement saying he was upset that the Pats ran up the score :rolleyes:

Players are players and they have their own thoughts, What is Sparano supposed to do, put a muzzle on his players? Please, give me strength.

Do me a favor, at least try and show a little class instead of trashing the entire organization of the team that you just beat. It's really sophomoric.

Actually Garb, we stopped passing the ball after that 62 yard run by Ronnie to put the game away in Week 3. You can look at the play log.

I dont care about the Pats running up the score. Everyone knows BB is classless. No news there.

What I did think was funny is how Bellicheat called Timeout after seeing we werent going to take knee at the end so he could put his starters back in. The guy is a grade A D-Bag.

Actually Garb, we stopped passing the ball after that 62 yard run by Ronnie to put the game away in Week 3. You can look at the play log.

I dont care about the Pats running up the score. Everyone knows BB is classless. No news there.

What I did think was funny is how Bellicheat called Timeout after seeing we werent going to take knee at the end so he could put his starters back in. The guy is a grade A D-Bag.

This might be the first time we agree:cheers:

Is that Douche bag or dick bag? I'll say that he's a dick bag.

Oh gee, I'm sorry. I must have missed the quote where Sparano publicly made a statement saying he was upset that the Pats ran up the score :rolleyes:

Players are players and they have their own thoughts, What is Sparano supposed to do, put a muzzle on his players? Please, give me strength.

Do me a favor, at least try and show a little class instead of trashing the entire organization of the team that you just beat. It's really sophomoric.

LOL! You're funny. What did I say that was so "trashy???"

Shoot, the Jets fans here are right. Miami fans are .....um..... babies??? You're going to cry about running up a score when the Pats secondary couldn't stop my grandmother from passing on them at will. They won by 20. I don't hear Titans or KC crying about running up a score....andthey both won by more than 20. How many points did Buffalo score? Plus - personally - I hope Porter is seething.

Yes, an HC can control what the players say. Ever hear bullsh*t coming out of a Patriots player? Shoot - ever hear anything stupid coming out of a Jets player? Why? Their HC put's a "muzzle" on them - figureatively speaking.

Miami players need to stop crying and do what the Jets players did in a big game: beat them.

The Fins beat the Pats early in the season on gimmick plays. With a big game at home, the Fins came up small. Pats can't run up the score if they're losing.

Plus, Fergie shouldn't talk about being classless when he is teammates with an all-time jerk in Jerry Porter.

Miami players need to stop crying and do what the Jets players did in a big game: beat them.

The Fins beat the Pats early in the season on gimmick plays. With a big game at home, the Fins came up small. Pats can't run up the score if they're losing.

Plus, Fergie shouldn't talk about being classless when he is teammates with an all-time jerk in Jerry Porter.

Agreed.

Running up the score used to irritate me but I have come around to the idea that if it bothers you so much....

make....a....play.

This is the NFL.

:rl::rl: That's at least twice you've used the term sophomoric just in the last 8 hours. Be creative will ya? :Nuts:You've hooked your kite to an obvious cry baby organization. Now I know where you got it from. :P

LOL! You're funny. What did I say that was so "trashy???"

Shoot, the Jets fans here are right. Miami fans are .....um..... babies??? You're going to cry about running up a score when the Pats secondary couldn't stop my grandmother from passing on them at will. They won by 20. I don't hear Titans or KC crying about running up a score....andthey both won by more than 20. How many points did Buffalo score? Plus - personally - I hope Porter is seething.

Yes, an HC can control what the players say. Ever hear bullsh*t coming out of a Patriots player? Shoot - ever hear anything stupid coming out of a Jets player? Why? Their HC put's a "muzzle" on them - figureatively speaking.

Never mind Crashing Jerk. He was crying over you being a big meanie first thing this morning. Nothing more than a cry baby just like the DolFAGS. :(

this complaint has been made thousands of times in sports, and the best response to it every time is DONT LET THEM SCORE. its the dolphin defense's own fault for getting lit up for 48 points so fergilicious needs to shut his pie hole and focus on beating st. louis next week.

Nice post and right on the money. Just a bunch of cry babies.

Fergie should tell his buddy Joey Porter not to give the Pats bulletin board material. Personally, if I were a coach and the opposing team was straight up disrespecting in that fashion...I would completely embarrass them on their home field in front of a 1/2 filled stadium.

What idiot would think that bellicheat wouldn't run up the score. His team is famous for it. Deal with it and beat the sh#t out of them next time. And of course run up the score while doing it.

That's the answer.Of course we're talking the DolFAGS here. :rolleyes:

What idiot would think that bellicheat wouldn't run up the score. His team is famous for it. Deal with it and beat the sh#t out of them next time. And of course run up the score while doing it.

Well said, everyone knows it's coming, you have to be prepared to stop the Cheaters* even when your down by 50 with 20 seconds left on the clock.

Old Bill is an angry prick. But I don't believe for a second that he runs up the score just for the hell of it. He runs up the score to intimidate other teams. He does it to leave a lasting impression that his team plays full-tilt for sixty minutes. He's an ******* sure, but he knows football psychology and he'll always gain an advantage when he can.

Archived