The best road trip ever

Jetfan13

The game was friggin great, the people I met were great and the Titan fans were remarkable

EXAMPLE: Met SkipCourt from the Titans board on Thursday night. Had a few drinks and some eats. Ran into him again at a Titan tailgate that we were invited to. The food was awesome, the people were fantastic. After the game he phones Mrs 13 and say and I quote, "NOT WHAT I HAD ENVISIONED JUDY. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS COME OVER, WE WILL PARTY, GET SOME PIZZAS AND HAVE LIVE MUSIC"

The worst smack I got from anyone was when walking near the stadium a guy says. HECKLE THE JETS, HECKLE THE JETS. People actually came up to us and congratulated us on our victory.

Was a small group of us, just Judy, myself, Brenda, Joisey & Mr & Mrs Hacket.

Sharon was wonderfull meeting you,thye whole weekend was just an absolutely perfect trip.

KUDOS TO TITAN FANS EVERYWHERE

The game was friggin great, the people I met were great and the Titan fans were remarkable

EXAMPLE: Met SkipCourt from the Titans board on Thursday night. Had a few drinks and some eats. Ran into him again at a Titan tailgate that we were invited to. The food was awesome, the people were fantastic. After the game he phones Mrs 13 and say and I quote, "NOT WHAT I HAD ENVISIONED JUDY. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS COME OVER, WE WILL PARTY, GET SOME PIZZAS AND HAVE LIVE MUSIC"

The worst smack I got from anyone was when walking near the stadium a guy says. HECKLE THE JETS, HECKLE THE JETS. People actually came up to us and congratulated us on our victory.

Sharon was wonderfull meeting you,thye whole weekend was just an absolutely perfect trip.

Wimps ;)

Hey, is pizza and live music new code words for Swingers club and stripper poles? C'mon - fess up.

Glad you had fun. Hope Brenda didn't sing.

awesome jetfan. I'm real impressed with any titan fan i've met live or web actually

Best road trip ever? :lol:

Glad you had a great time, Al. now get your ass up here for one more game. ;)

Best road trip ever? :lol:

Glad you had a great time, Al. now get your ass up here for one more game. ;)

29 degrees Friday night in Nashville was cold enough to this Florida boy, Jimmy, but if the Miami game is important, and you can get me tickets, Im there

Man those Titan fans are ruthless, i hope there weren't children around to hear that.

But yeah kinda refreshing to find fans who aren't raging d-bags towards opposing fans i.e. eagles fans

Had a great time, Skip was just great. Mrs Hackett was on her first road trip, she just loved Brenda & Judy and now wants to go on every trip. WTF!!???

Had a great time, Skip was just great. Mrs Hackett was on her first road trip, she just loved Brenda & Judy and now wants to go on every trip. WTF!!???

Litmus test for Mrs Hackett on this trip. looks like she passed with flying colors.

Who's gonna room with Tyson now on future road trips? :evil2:

Wimps ;)

Hey, is pizza and live music new code words for Swingers club and stripper poles? C'mon - fess up.

Glad you had fun. Hope Brenda didn't sing.

I was thinking the same thing. He started out all excited, talked about some guy calling his wife and then it just fizzled out.

Bren will tell us the truth.

I had a similarly good experience in Carolina once many years ago. Very nice people. New Orleans was also very friendly but I think when you've been as unsuccessful as they've been then they ain't talkin' trash.

I've also heard that Indy fans were voted the nicest in the league.

I guess as long as you get out of the North East you are usually okay. Just stay out of NY, NJ, Philly, Boston etc and things are okay. :winking0001:

what a greatttttttt trip.. got back 8am this morning.. 15 hour drive well worth it.. it was great meeting a lot of you guys, and the tailgate was awesome..

best part of trip was the ball that kerry rhodes gave me in warmups..

032.jpg

very cool, was nice meeting you also, glad you got home safely...say hi to Wayne for me ;)

Tough to add to much more then what AL said: The Titan Fans treated us great I don`t think I heard I bad word thrown in my Direction the whole trip . ,It was great spending time out there with Al,Judy, Brenda ,Roger & Sharon.Now lets not stumble & Crush Denver next weekend and start working our way toward that #2 seed.

OK next season I have already asked my wife to join me in New Orleans specifically to party with you guys -- much to her surprise I might add - did I make a mistake by doing this :P

OK next season I have already asked my wife to join me in New Orleans specifically to party with you guys -- much to her surprise I might add - did I make a mistake by doing this :P

I think every poster on the board will be making that trip. it will be historical.

I guess as long as you get out of the North East you are usually okay. Just stay out of NY, NJ, Philly, Boston etc and things are okay. :winking0001:

I think you are right on. I have been to Jacksonville a few times and never heard

a bad word toward us. Also if you remember the Keyshawn game in Tampa a few

years back, and how we came back in the 4th qtr, when we were leaving the stadium

many Buc fans came up to us and told us we deserved to win that game.

Now I know some guys have had problems in Miami, but for the opener this year

we had gotten tix from a Miami exec and was in a section where we were the only

Jet fans and we had no problem.

How about your only road trip last year at the Giants game? siting next to an obnoxious 124 and his whistle?

:rl:

Archived