I know I'm jumping the gun here...

NIGHT STALKER

But, when Favre decides to hang it up, do you think we could persuade him to become a coach? The enthusiasm he instills in this team is something I haven't witnessed in my 4 decades of being a Jets fan...you can't put a price on that stuff. Whether he's on the field or on the sidelines as a coach, I would hate to lose that facet he brings to this team. It's an intangible that can't be overlooked or overrated.

But, when Favre decides to hang it up, do you think we could persuade him to become a coach? The enthusiasm he instills in this team is something I haven't witnessed in my 4 decades of being a Jets fan...you can't put a price on that stuff. Whether he's on the field or on the sidelines as a coach, I would hate to lose that facet he brings to this team. It's an intangible that can't be overlooked or overrated.

ya definitly offer it to him. But i dont think that he would take the job. I believe that when he retires, he is going back to mississippi to retire with his family back in the woods. i see no way he sticks around jersey.

Archived