I started a Social Group...

Fishooked

if anyone cares -

ebayaholics -

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20&gmid=96#gmessage96

Im almost always on ebay every day, so if I come across any good deals, interesting items, rare items, or anything that might be of interest to my fellow Jets brethren, I'll post it up.

I don't know how often the Social Groups feature is used at JN, but it's very cool (and free!) so I'll be abusing it.

:biggrin:

The social groups are kind of hidden right now because they are new. There are changes in vbulletin 3.8 (in beta right now) that make the groups easier to find.

So I think they will get used more. About ebay? I am on there all the time myself. I have an RV fetish. I check almost every day for something that I will never be able to afford. But it is fun.

:)

The social groups are kind of hidden right now because they are new. There are changes in vbulletin 3.8 (in beta right now) that make the groups easier to find.

So I think they will get used more. About ebay? I am on there all the time myself. I have an RV fetish. I check almost every day for something that I will never be able to afford. But it is fun.

:)

a rectal virus is a symptom of a fetish not an actual fetish:mrgreen:

Archived