Happy Birthday War Ensemble!

BP

Thanks everybody!!

happy birthday war & time to act your age. it's easy really. lots of us here act 15

I'll just use you as an example of how I should act. \:D/

Happy Birthday ... enjoy some cake:

Slayer3QView.jpg

That's a pretty badass cake. I want some.

Happy Birthday, Metal Head.

:headbang:

Thanks, dude. I think I might be sitting next to you at the Buffalo game. :cheers:

Happy Birthday dude. See you Sunday? Or the Buffalo Game? Enjoy your day.

Buffalo game. I'll try and get there earlier, I would've went over last time but it was like 12:30 by the time I had reached 5H. Big Country's got some pansy friends that don't tailgate, lol.

happy happy! :HappyB i am still pondering the thought of fixing you up with my daughter in another year.. lol.. do you like older girls? :D though she is vertically challenged.

enjoy your day!

:thumbup:

Happy Birthday, hopefully you'll start growing hair on your chest. :biggrin:

That might have applied a year ago. :D

Happy Birthday. Maybe it's time we had that talk about girls not having cooties anymore.

What?! No way, dude.

Happy birthday dude, like Max said even at 15 you're as smart as any poster on the site.

Is that a compliment or what? \:D/

Screw this punk you guys dont have to live with him. He isnt as smart as he pretends to be, he takes everything I say about technical information and he posts it here, IM basically the brains behind his whole operation. Dont believe for a second a 14 year old can pull this off.

Screw this punk you guys dont have to live with him. He isnt as smart as he pretends to be, he takes everything I say about technical information and he posts it here, IM basically the brains behind his whole operation. Dont believe for a second a 14 year old can pull this off.

The secret is out -it was all a fake War Ensemble!

Archived