I Just Dug Out My Old Jets Hat

SoFlaJets

Don't Jinx us Jimmy.

I don't believe in that crap this year especially BP...the league WANTS the Jets v Giants in the Super Bowl-just like they wanted the Pats after 9/11...we're actually getting calls other teams (like us normally) don't...

I don't believe in that crap this year especially BP...the league WANTS the Jets v Giants in the Super Bowl-just like they wanted the Pats after 9/11...we're actually getting calls other teams (like us normally) don't...

Lets keep a level head. not too high and not too low. we haven't done anything yet. ;)

I always remember 1986. ;)

In 1998 the Jets were 9-4 and Parcells was asked what he thought. his response was ''we haven't done anything yet''. the next two games they beat the Dolphins and the Bills and the crushed the Patriots in the last game of the season. that Patriots game and the Jaguar playoff game were two of the funnest times I've had at a Jets game.

Lets keep a level head. not too high and not too low. we haven't done anything yet. ;)

I watched Mangini's PC yesterday and he was shocked to hear a reporter ask him if he believes like some of his players do (which I heard NONE of them say) that the Jets are the class of the division...the thing I really like about this team is they are humble-confident without being co-cky ya know?

my first year as a Jets fan was 1968-69

My son James is really into it this year for the first time...I think like that sometimes...

Al (Jetfan13) is the only poster I've even heard of that was actually at SBIII as a youngster. and even he is cautiously optimistic. :)

Exactly.

Funny you bring up 86 since we are now heading towards those last five games of the season and we know how the 86 team handled that. :bag:

To me (and maybe the pessimist in me) we are still a LONG way away from doing something really special.

Things in the NFL can change so fast sometimes you don't even know what happened.

The Pats are still just a game back.

Indy is making a move.

Pittsburgh is still Pittsburgh.

For those going out to the stadium Sunday. Just raise all kinds of hell. Be loud like you have never been loud before.

Al (Jetfan13) is the only poster I've even heard of that was actually at SBIII as a youngster. and even he is cautiously optimistic. :)

I saw it live on NBC...I drove Curt Gowdy in my cab when I first moved down here in the late 80's and the two things I asked him about were;

1-that game and

2-William Shatner on The American Sportsman killing a bear with a bow and arrow-I mean he WAS James T Kirk on that hunt

Both shows Gowdy hosted

Archived