I started a new company...

Zach H

16 dogs

8 burgers

8 slices of cheese (gotta love that one)

1 bag of chips

All for the incredibly low price of $109.00? :rolleyes:

Are you related to Woody?

lol, what if i like 2 slices of cheese on my burger?? How much for another kraft single? It is an ok idea except for 2 big things, first if the meadowlands/jets catch wind of this you are shut down so you can not really guarantee your service and second, whoever came up with the pricing and focus on small groups i think is totally missing the mark. If I were going to do something like this (and i tossed the idea around in the past) it would be geared toward bigger groups and people entertaining clients, and make it look a little more upscale and polished. Oh and whoever came up with the pricelist and text feeling the need to have to say buns and slices of cheese are included with the burgers, and all eating utensils are included, lol!!! But it is a pretty good name.

If you want some marketing and business development consulting to really figure this thing out lemme know ;)

Its called Tailwaiters. What we do is provide fans in the parking lot with everything they need to tailgate. You order on our website and we deliver the tailgate to you in the parking lot. And when you are done we clean it up.

Check out our website

http://www.tailwaiters.com/

Tailgate without the hassle with Tailwaiters

Nice 1st post. :roll:

Hi guys, I just started a company called tw*tsniffers. What we do is, we stick our finger in a tw*t and then bring it over for you, so you can smell it. What do you think?

You could use "Its finger lickin good" as a slogan but I do believe thats already been taken :P

I am one of the people who came to JN from JI during the mass exodus. I hardly ever posted there since I never really felt comfortable with the other JI posters. Once I checked out JN, i decided to join and I love the JN. I am still not a heavy poster here ( yet I spend a way too much time here:)) because i want to get to know the people here. I dont always agree with everyone here ( thats right canadian haters, you know who you are:p), but everyone respects everyones comments ( well most of the time ) and I realize that JN is more about friends, football and My Beloved Jets...

YET THIS JERKOFF SIGNS UP AND STARTS A THREAD JUST SO HE CAN GET FREE ADVERTISING

This thread should be deleted for 2 reasons,

1) All he wants is free advertising

2) He is not a JN friend

Ahh, I feel much better now

I am one of the people who came to JN from JI during the mass exodus. I hardly ever posted there since I never really felt comfortable with the other JI posters. Once I checked out JN, i decided to join and I love the JN. I am still not a heavy poster here ( yet I spend a way too much time here:)) because i want to get to know the people here. I dont always agree with everyone here ( thats right canadian haters, you know who you are:p), but everyone respects everyones comments ( well most of the time ) and I realize that JN is more about friends, football and My Beloved Jets...

YET THIS JERKOFF SIGNS UP AND STARTS A THREAD JUST SO HE CAN GET FREE ADVERTISING

2) He is not a JN friend

I am not sure why but I love this post. We get lots of spam but I think we should leave this one, I believe he emailed us awhile back and offered to give us a free tailgate in order to advertise here. I didn't respond (I don't think I did). But anyhow people can check out the site and see if this is something they want to partake in for themselves.

We have our own Tailwaiter, her name is Duane! :sheepf:

2) He is not a JN friend

I think it should stay, and we should mercilessly mock the thread starter.

Archived