If you HAD to move to another country which one would you choose?

SouthernJet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brazil, Costa Rica, Austraila

If you are thinking latin/south america, buenos aries should be at the top of your list, has a very metropolitan feel and a feeling not unlike new york. And I don't care what people say about brazilian women, but argentinian women are THE HOTTEST in the world. Besides, brazil is over run with trannies and aids.

If you are thinking latin/south america, buenos aries should be at the top of your list, has a very metropolitan feel and a feeling not unlike new york. And I don't care what people say about brazilian women, but argentinian women are THE HOTTEST in the world. Besides, brazil is over run with trannies and aids.

gross count me out then..lol

but Argentina is very nice..it almost like another italy.. and the women are skinny with really nice butts.. gotta love that

not the ones I have seen..

unless too much argentinian beek kabobs

yeah you have seen the wrong ones i guess. I spent a few days in BA, man, the women are just incredible. You can really see the european influence mixed in. They are all in great shape and are done up no matter what time of day.

yeah you have seen the wrong ones i guess. I spent a few days in BA, man, the women are just incredible. You can really see the european influence mixed in. They are all in great shape and are done up no matter what time of day.

no u read wrong,,i was sayiong i thought they were in greta shape,,mick said they had huge asses

Corsica (France) or Sardinia (Italy). If I had to live in a city environment: Bologna, Italy or Lyon, France.

Since you played the France card first, I'll follow suit. I could raise my kids in a little farmhoues in the French countryside.

...or Denmark.

Archived