If you HAD to move to another country which one would you choose?

SouthernJet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already moved to Italy. I think I'm moving back in another year or two. This has to be the least PC place on earth. The sign below reads "searching for shop clerk (female), dynamic and good looking"

3059990182_9b6ff2c268.jpg?v=0

1) The Principality of Sealand

2) The Isle Of Man (to be closer to the Bee Gees.)

3) Liechtenstein

4) Andorra

5) San Marino

San Marino is the only one I've been to and it seemed kind of lame. Might as well choose Vatican City.

Switzerland is real clean and super safe. People leave their babies in carriages outside store and bikes are hardly locked. It's great by all the lakes, but man it's expensive.

If you are thinking latin/south america, buenos aries should be at the top of your list, has a very metropolitan feel and a feeling not unlike new york. And I don't care what people say about brazilian women, but argentinian women are THE HOTTEST in the world. Besides, brazil is over run with trannies and aids.

My girlfriend is from Buenos Aires..so I can attest to to Argentine girls being hot :lol:.

well, i live in Berlin now...so i suppose i would have to say Germany is the country that I always wanted to move to.

The shortlist:

1) Isle of Man

2) Bahamas

3) Bermuda

No taxes at all in Bermuda and the Bahamas, and low income tax on Man. All of them have English as the main language, and are relatively close to larger countries with sufficient resources to allow me to live comfortably. Also, because of British influence, they all have common-law systems, so I can potentially use my law degree there.

1) The Principality of Sealand

2) The Isle Of Man (to be closer to the Bee Gees.)

3) Liechtenstein

4) Andorra

5) San Marino

I was going to go that route too, until I realized that, I don't speak German (for Liechtenstein), Catalan (for Andorra, nor can I pull off much French/Spanish), or Italian (for San Marino).

Year ago I would have easily said Rhodesia or South Africa. Today it would be Thailand. I can live like a king on my retirement over there. :vactiontime:

You DO know that there is no country named Rhodesia anymore, right?

i've been there, really nice place

Tropic, extremely safe, clean, relatively cheap, great western food & entertainment and english is the business language. You're a hop/skip from Phuket and Bangkok and a short flight from Australia. And if you get bored, you can go up the Malay Peninsula past Kuala Lumpur and hunt tigers and snakes in the jungle. I don't see that happening:razz:but it's neat to fly low over that stuff in a twin engine.

Is there still a Lesbia?

It can't be far, I could live there and still go to WNBA games.

Actually, there is. It's called the Isle of Lesbos in Greece. Here's a photo of the beautiful Aegean Sea with one of its inhabitants taking a dip. Not sure where her partner is. She was there a minute ago.

molivos2ww8.jpg

I think Dubai would be a great place to move to. I'm not sure about the weather but I know it'll at least be warm (not sure if it's too warm). The facilities all should be great since the place is loaded and everything I've read says that it's absolutely beautiful. Since we are crumbling now economically, it'll also probably be the new Wall Street/new financial center of the world. If it isn't already.

I'm probably showing my ignorance of that entire region, but Abu Dhabi is another place I've heard of (heh, all the way back to Garfield cartoons/comics when I was a little kid actually). I'm not actually sure if it's all one country or not, I will look at a map after I finish this post...maybe.

San Francisco

I think Dubai would be a great place to move to. I'm not sure about the weather but I know it'll at least be warm (not sure if it's too warm). The facilities all should be great since the place is loaded and everything I've read says that it's absolutely beautiful. Since we are crumbling now economically, it'll also probably be the new Wall Street/new financial center of the world. If it isn't already.

I'm probably showing my ignorance of that entire region, but Abu Dhabi is another place I've heard of (heh, all the way back to Garfield cartoons/comics when I was a little kid actually). I'm not actually sure if it's all one country or not, I will look at a map after I finish this post...maybe.

i've been to sanfransisco and Dubai.

i wont recomend living their

Archived