If you HAD to move to another country which one would you choose?

SouthernJet

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know Dubai just was attacked by terrorists in a series of coordinated attacks.

lol it is MUMBAI not dubai

MUMBAI, India (CNN) -- Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh suggests the group behind the Mumbai terrorist attacks is based outside the country as police battle gunmen in three locations to free hostages after more than 120 people were killed.

drinking and watching CNN is not allowed unless it is that sexy Campbell BROWN

campbell-brown.jpg

• 1 year later...
Uruguay very ,very underrated city.The climate is nice and the city is very scenic. Plus the women there are unbelievable. I always thought Brazil had top notch in that department.Argentina is my 1b choice.

Uruguay is not a city.

Anyway, my choices:

Canada

Australia

Costa Rica

Pakistan

I want to leave. Hoping to retire in Central America. If Mexico settles down in the next ten years, that would be the best choice. Otherwise, I'm looking at Costa Rica.

Someplace warm and cheap.

If we're talking down the road, Cuba could very well be that place. Just waitin for Castro to die, any minute now...

Italy would probably be my top choice. A lot of people are saying Australia, but there's no way I'd choose to live there. Something like two-thirds of the most dangerous animals on the planet live in Australia (mainlands AND coast).

Yeah man, wild animals kick in your car window and beat the **** out of you on a daily basis down under.

Have you read any of the news stories that come out of Florida on a regular basis? The most dangerous humans live here. I'd take my chances with dangerous animals.

Italy would probably be my top choice. A lot of people are saying Australia, but there's no way I'd choose to live there. Something like two-thirds of the most dangerous animals on the planet live in Australia (mainlands AND coast).

Every bug in Australia is about 20x bigger than it should be.

australia-huge-spiders-health-bar.jpg

Italy, Japan, or an island. I'd rather just buy my own island and get away from humanity anyway.

I'd definitely visit Australia...drink, women, and buds abound...

If we're talking down the road, Cuba could very well be that place. Just waitin for Castro to die, any minute now...

I love the Caribbean, so that could definitely be an option. The fact that they seem to get hit by a dozen hurricanes a year could be a deterrent, though. That's why I like the Mexican Atlantic coast. Or maybe Belize. Beautiful blue water, not quite as many storms.

I need good interwebz, too, but hopefully that's pretty universal when it gets to be time for me to go.

I love the Caribbean, so that could definitely be an option. The fact that they seem to get hit by a dozen hurricanes a year could be a deterrent, though. That's why I like the Mexican Atlantic coast. Or maybe Belize. Beautiful blue water, not quite as many storms.

I need good interwebz, too, but hopefully that's pretty universal when it gets to be time for me to go.

Hurricanes, good point.

Archived