To the Dolphin fans...

PS17

Do you really think you are going to beat this Jets team Week 17 in the Meadowlands? Because all I've been seeing for the past 2 weeks from the Fin posters is about how great Chad has been for them and how they're a contender this year...so enlighten me Dolphins fans.

Do you really think you are going to beat this Jets team Week 17 in the Meadowlands? Because all I've been seeing for the past 2 weeks from the Fin posters is about how great Chad has been for them and how they're a contender this year...so enlighten me Dolphins fans.

Do you HAVE to bait these mOrons ? Gheese we just got rid of them for the week after they got the crap beat out of them at home. STOP baiting the DOLFAG trolls !! ::GoJets:

It depends if the game has any meaning. If we need the game for example, a playoff spot, seed, etc...we'll blow them back into the ocean. If the game is meaningless, expect to see our subs.

It depends if the game has any meaning. If we need the game for example, a playoff spot, seed, etc...we'll blow them back into the ocean. If the game is meaningless, expect to see our subs.

I hope our subs play and we STILL blow them back into the ocean. :P

I hope our subs play and we STILL blow them back into the ocean. :P

Remember when the Dolphins won their last 6 games in 2005 to finish 9-7 and the national media was all over them entering the 2006 season?

This season for the Dolphins reminds me of that 2005 season. Regardless of what record the Dolphins finish with this season they will be 6-10 in 2009.

Remember when the Dolphins won their last 6 games in 2005 to finish 9-7 and the national media was all over them entering the 2006 season?

This season for the Dolphins reminds me of that 2005 season. Regardless of what record the Dolphins finish with this season they will be 6-10 in 2009.

4-12 if Chad is still their #1 QB.

He never has two good years in a row.

4-12 if Chad is still their #1 QB.

He never has two good years in a row.

What NFC & AFC divisions do the AFCE teams play next year? The Dolphins are playing a last place schedule. That's why they get the Raiders, Seahawks, Chargers & 49ers at home with 1PM kickoffs.

Has a team from the West Coast won a game on the East Coast with a 1PM start this season?

What NFC & AFC divisions do the AFCE teams play next year? The Dolphins are playing a last place schedule. That's why they get the Raiders, Seahawks, Chargers & 49ers at home with 1PM kickoffs.

Has a team from the West Coast won a game on the East Coast with a 1PM start this season?

No 0 for 20 or something like that... lol

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/1035

2009 Opponents

Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carolina, AFC North Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC West In August 2001, the NFL announced its scheduling rotation for eight seasons (2002-2009). The schedules will take each team through a cycle of games

Well what if the Jets have nothing to play for? I could very easily see them locked in as the #2 seed without any room to move up and no room to fall down.

If that's the case, then yeah. But at this point, you guys are playing very good and we, well we're not playing our best ball.

It's not Chad, though. He continues to play at a pro-bowl level. He deserves to go at this point.

Well what if the Jets have nothing to play for? I could very easily see them locked in as the #2 seed without any room to move up and no room to fall down.

If that's the case, then yeah. But at this point, you guys are playing very good and we, well we're not playing our best ball.

It's not Chad, though. He continues to play at a pro-bowl level. He deserves to go at this point.

Are you crazy? Did you forget abut the INT that Chad threw on Sunday when he had no pressure on him?

Pro Bowl my arse. If there was a Pro Bowl for back breaking interceptions Chad would win the vote in a landslide.

They always seem to be the media darlings don't they. Of course their delusional fans eat it up and start thinking Super Bowl right away. :rl:

Are you crazy? Did you forget abut the INT that Chad threw on Sunday when he had no pressure on him?

Pro Bowl my arse. If there was a Pro Bowl for back breaking interceptions Chad would win the vote in a landslide.

You're right. It was Chad's 4 touchdowns and 341 yards that did us in. Not the defense that allowed 48 points.

All on Chad on Sunday; good point.

And only two quarterbacaks in the AFC are outperforming Pennington. Rivers, Favre, then Penny; that's how it shakes out right now.

You're right. It was Chad's 4 touchdowns and 341 yards that did us in. Not the defense that allowed 48 points.

All on Chad on Sunday; good point.

And only two quarterbacaks in the AFC are outperforming Pennington. Rivers, Favre, then Penny; that's how it shakes out right now.

Peyton Manning????

Besides the fact that the defense saved the noodle the prior 2 weeks when he did squat,yet you were here crediting him wit the win.

Get serious will you,,,,

Peyton Manning????

Besides the fact the fact that the defense saved the noodle the prior 2 weeks when he did squat,yet you were here crediting him wit the win.

Get serious will you.

Well you have to have it one way or another. You guys say this week he choked it in the fourth quarter but the past four weeks prior to this one, he was outstanding in the fourth quarter maintaining posession for 10+ minutes in each of those four games and leading us on a lengthy touchdown drive.

Now he puts up the big numbers, has a beautiful scramble and keeps us in a ball game our defense had no business being in.

And Chad has been playing well all year. Guys like Peyton Manning and Matt Cassel just recently came on. The only reason you've mentioned Manning is because of his name. He's been good lately, but how are you not going to hold him accountable for the first month and a half of the season?

You just have hatred for the guy; admit it.

Well you have to have it one way or another. You guys say this week he choked it in the fourth quarter but the past four weeks prior to this one, he was outstanding in the fourth quarter maintaining posession for 10+ minutes in each of those four games and leading us on a lengthy touchdown drive.

well you have to have it one way or another. You say this week the defense let him down but the past 4 weeks prior to this one, the defense was outstanding holding teams under 20 points and covering for Chad's hapless play..

Now he puts up the big numbers, has a beautiful scramble and keeps us in a ball game our defense had no business being in.

Now the defense needs Chad to pick them up for once but he ultimately failed when asked to stray too far from his 20 ppg comfort zone.

You are ghey for Chad, admit it..

Now the defense needs Chad to pick them up for once but he ultimately failed when asked to stray too far from his 20 ppg comfort zone.

Yep. He couldn't put up 50. Let's crucify him.

You are ghey for Chad, admit it..

I am a very big Chad Pennington fan. He's a terrific quarterback which is something we haven't had in a long time. He's a very, very smart guy, a likeable guy and an outstanding leader. I hope he retires with us so we can keep him on as a coach when it's all said and done.

Yep. He couldn't put up 50. Let's crucify him.

Then don't fellate him like you did last week when he beats the fricken Oakland Raiders 17-15 partially because of a missed FG.

See the point Jackson?

I am a very big Chad Pennington fan. He's a terrific quarterback which is something we haven't had in a long time. He's a very, very smart guy, a likeable guy and an outstanding leader. I hope he retires with us so we can keep him on as a coach when it's all said and done.

I hope so too.

And Chad has been playing well all year. Guys like Peyton Manning and Matt Cassel just recently came on. The only reason you've mentioned Manning is because of his name. He's been good lately, but how are you not going to hold him accountable for the first month and a half of the season?

:rl: You're man crush on Chad is quite revolting.

Then don't fellate him like you did last week when he beats the fricken Oakland Raiders 17-15 partially because of a missed FG.

See the point Jackson?

The point of the thread wasn't to say how "great" Chad was, but rather to serve crow to those folks that said, "Chad would NEVER lead a fourth quarter comeback." And there were plenty of those folks.

If you think big numbers being 11 tds and 6 ints in 11 games then congrats my man for having yourself a game manager. But you've lost all credibility by saying he's a "beautiful scrambler" Seriously the only thing beautiful about Penny is his figure 8 towel wave, otherwise get off whatever horse your riding with Penny being a scrambler or a threat on his feet. He's had 7 rushing tds in his career. So with the exception of his little TD run he had last week throw that argument out.

And oh yea for top QBs in the AFC that will make the pro-bowl:

1. Rivers

2. Favre (if not by name)

3. Manning (if not by name)

Pennington is not far behind, but doesn't deserve the glory given by phins fans

11 TD's in 11 games is Pro Bowl material?

AFC QB's more deserving than Chadwick:

Brett Favre

Jay Cutler

Peyton Manning

Matt Cassel

even the dreaded Ben Handofftheballburger

Favre and Manning you're right about. The others not so much. Chad has ZERO talent around him and he has 6 wins and a chance to make the playoffs. I'd vote for him.

Archived