Oh Pats fans, come out n play....

StillerPaul

Way to throw your offense under the bus.

More like stating the obvious and even the same thing that Big Ben himself has been saying... they arent playing very well...

Makes the team feel good as a whole when your 8-3 and not even playing your best...

Thanks to your dear friend Anthony Smith (big mouth!) your team now has bulletin board material AGAIN....

It should be noted that he is NOT a starter for us anymore.

http://online.indianagazette.com/articles/2008/11/21/sports/10006346.txt

That's not bulletin board material. It's all about ifs and Anthony Smith is a douchenozzle anyway!

Can't Max do something about this Steeler troll on our board? ;)

lol

Anyway, who's throwin' my offense under the bus? Hell, they even admit it themselves that they haven't played well.... Half of em' have been quoted as saying they miss our old system at various times during this season too... ;)

And yes, with this schedule, we are 8-3 and in the thick of things. If our D continues playing at a high level and our offense even improves marginally we'll be able to make a run at the title!

As far as Anthony Smith goes, yep he's a backup now. But this is pretty much the same exact thing he said last year but due to Brady and a host of others being out i figured this would get downplayed...

Not really--we pull for the Steelers this week, because it gives us a much easier route to the division title. Then we root for the Steelers to lose out, since we'll be competing with them for the #2 seed (nothing personal Paul).

Very true. The Steelers have a rough schedule the rest of the way.

They host the Cowboys then have back to back road games against the Ravens and Titans.

Steelers next 4 opponents.......

At Pats - 7-4

Home Cowboys - 7-4

At Ravens - 7-4

At Titans - 10-1

31 W's 13 L's...

Geez ya think we stand a good shot at losing a couple ?? :bash:

Hell i'll be satisfied with a split of those 4 then beating the clowns the last week. That'll make us 11-5 and in good shape for a playoff run IMO.

Would ya settle for us beating the Pats and Cowboys and losing to the Titans and Ravens? ;) The 2 i definately wanna win in the 'split' scenario would be pats,cowboys... :)

I would really like you guys to beat the pats and ****. I'd even throw in a win against the Boys if you lose against the ravens.

Ya would think he would keep his trap shut a fter what happened last yr.

I hope the Steelers win this game. We need NE as far behind us as possible.

Either team winning is good for us. Either we're in the driver's seat for the #2 seed, or we have 2 games in the division. Personally, I'd rather the two just tie.

Don't these fools EVER learn ?

Apparently Anthony Smith doesn't.... The funny part is he's not even a damn starter... He should have known better than to let the media bate him into defending last year's statement. Kinda sad, i had very high hopes for him at one point. He just doesn't want to mature i guess.

I can't believe I have to root for Handoffburger to game manage his way to a win in Foxboro. Go Steelers! A 2+ game lead in the division over everybody would be nice to have with just 4 games to play. We can root against Pittsburgh when they face Dallas the following week.

I can't believe I have to root for Handoffburger to game manage his way to a win in Foxboro. Go Steelers! A 2+ game lead in the division over everybody would be nice to have with just 4 games to play. We can root against Pittsburgh when they face Dallas the following week.

Ben's last 2 games - 48-71-551 yards....

:Trk:

Archived