WHAT MAKES ME PROUD OF THIS FRANCHISE

Pragmatic Bus

jets are a class organization. they kept james ihedigbo's contract even after he got injured last year.

unlike the cheatriots who would have dumped him

:rolleyes:

I realize your jealousy and hate blind you, but posts like this make you look like an ass.

Robert Edwards continued to receive salary and bonuses even after his knee injury ended his career.

:rolleyes:

I realize your jealousy and hate blind you, but posts like this make you look like an ass.

Robert Edwards continued to receive salary and bonuses even after his knee injury ended his career.

your talking about one player.

answer this

why didn't Ty law go back to the patriots

why did ted johnson attacked his own caoch

why did bellycheat... cheat!

classy organization?

i beg to differ

your talking about one player.

answer this

why didn't Ty law go back to the patriots

why did ted johnson attacked his own caoch

why did bellycheat... cheat!

classy organization?

i beg to differ

Ty Law did not go back because the Patriots would not say they would bring him back for a second season.

Ted Johnson? The guy with a drug problem? The guy who blasted Bill and then said in his next breath he still wanted to play with Bill? That Ted Johnson? I hope Ted is doing good. He was a great player for the Patriots, but he has some issues.

Again, it is jealousy. Jimmie Johnson and Dick Vermiel both said they have done the same thing (Johnson) or knew of it (Vermiel), but you say nothing of them. Jealousy.

Ty Law did not go back because the Patriots would not say they would bring him back for a second season.

Ted Johnson? The guy with a drug problem? The guy who blasted Bill and then said in his next breath he still wanted to play with Bill? That Ted Johnson? I hope Ted is doing good. He was a great player for the Patriots, but he has some issues.

Again, it is jealousy. Jimmie Johnson and Dick Vermiel both said they have done the same thing (Johnson) or knew of it (Vermiel), but you say nothing of them. Jealousy.

jealousy? this is not 5th grade man. what are you talking about. your blind love for the belicheat is blocking the light of truthiness

your kidding right?

chad was a mediocre player bieng paid like an Elite QB. jets would be the only franchise that would do that

So what you're saying is: If the company you worked for for 8 years gave you your walking papers and hired someone else to fill your position you would be "ok" with that...and you would probably say: This organization has "class" and you were "proud" to be affiliated with them.

I highly doubt it

Don't get me wrong, I love this team and would be a fan through 16-0 or 0-16, and I love the moves the Jets mad in the off-season...and the Jets would not be 8-3 without Favre, but let's call a spade a spade bro'. If the Jets do not land Favre, Chad would have likely been our starting QB

So what you're saying is: If the company you worked for for 8 years gave you your walking papers and hired someone else to fill your position you would be "ok" with that...and you would probably say: This organization has "class" and you were "proud" to be affiliated with them.

I highly doubt it

Don't get me wrong, I love this team and would be a fan through 16-0 or 0-16, and I love the moves the Jets mad in the off-season...and the Jets would not be 8-3 without Favre, but let's call a spade a spade bro'. If the Jets do not land Favre, Chad would have likely been our starting QB

yeah if the company over payed for my services and i underperformed my contract. and instead of sending me to an offshore branch they let me go so i can choose to go to their rivals and take all of their secrets with me so i can beat them.

then yes it will be ok

yeah if the company over payed for my services and i underperformed my contract. and instead of sending me to an offshore branch they let me go so i can choose to go to their rivals and take all of their secrets with me so i can beat them.

then yes it will be ok

If you ok with that you're a bigger man than me.

I highly doubt it

So you're saying firing someone after 8 years of sucking at their job makes someone classless? Can I work for you for the next 8 years. You'll pay me $100,000 a year and I wont do anything for it and you can keep me on for years. I'll never be late once.

So you're saying firing someone after 8 years of sucking at their job makes someone classless? Can I work for you for the next 8 years. You'll pay me $100,000 a year and I wont do anything for it and you can keep me on for years. I'll never be late once.

He won playoff games.

He won like the only division title in your team's history.

Funny, how after years of Chad=apologists make excuses he now sucks.

It's not like Chad's career was done bro, the guy was in training camp and competing for the #1 spot, and was beating out Clemens (so I guess he didn't suck that much). He was a missed field goal away from the AFC championship game for christs sake.

He was only let go after they got Favre at the tail end of camp. As for Chad himself, say what you want about him but he is a classy player and has a ton of heart. For you as a Jet fan not to see that is sad because he was one of the better QB's in our team history.

I will always root for the guy unless he's playing us

After his broken wrist, his first shoulder injury, and his second shoulder injury, the Jets paid Pennington over $9,000,000 for the 2006 season. What monsters.

Whose fault is that? Mine? Yours? No it was the Jets

If they didn't think he was worth that kind of money after his injuries they shouldn't have paid him...release him...trade him...whatever. Oh wait, maybe he was the best available at the time...That's it!

It's not like Chad's career was done bro, the guy was in training camp and competing for the #1 spot, and was beating out Clemens (so I guess he didn't suck that much). He was a missed field goal away from the AFC championship game for christs sake.

He was only let go after they got Favre at the tail end of camp. As for Chad himself, say what you want about him but he is a classy player and has a ton of heart. For you as a Jet fan not to see that is sad because he was one of the better QB's in our team history.

Funny thing about class and heart. On the football field, it usually loses to talent.

True...but class & heart sometimes=talent. Take Chrebet for example

Contrary to popular Jet Fan belief, Chrebet actually had a lot of talent. He was just small and white, so people needed to attribute his success to these things.

I've got heart, class, and I'm white... But somehow I'm not out there... That's because I'm missing the key component to success... Talent.

Contrary to popular Jet Fan belief, Chrebet actually had a lot of talent. He was just small and white, so people needed to attribute his success to these things.

I've got heart, class, and I'm white... But somehow I'm not out there... That's because I'm missing the key component to success... Talent.

can't the power of greyskull help you out there ?

Chad is a wolf in sheeps clothing...

You've been conned

Archived