Jets Fans Get a Grip

Maxman

I ask very adamantly, Jets Fans Get a Grip! Stop talking silly and waiting for the misery to happen. Enjoy this season as its one we will never forget.

I have to disagree with you. Just because some people arent convinced we are this great super team doesnt mean we arent enjoying this season.

I am very critical, cynical, and miserable when it comes to the Jets. But that doesnt affect my enjoyment and happiness when it comes to this team. This has been a great season. And i've enjoyed the past few weeks more than any in recent history. But that doesnt stop me from being worried that we arent as strong as people make us out to be.

I ask of you to stop calling out Jets fans because they dont follow your idea of how a fan should be acting right now. We all root for our team in our way. You continue to sit there with a big smile on your face enjoying the season. Root for the team anyway you want. Just dont tell me what I should do. You have no clue on my enjoyment of this team.

I have to disagree with you. Just because some people arent convinced we are this great super team doesnt mean we arent enjoying this season.

I am very critical, cynical, and miserable when it comes to the Jets. But that doesnt affect my enjoyment and happiness when it comes to this team. This has been a great season. And i've enjoyed the past few weeks more than any in recent history. But that doesnt stop me from being worried that we arent as strong as people make us out to be.

I ask of you to stop calling out Jets fans because they dont follow your idea of how a fan should be acting right now. We all root for our team in our way. You continue to sit there with a big smile on your face enjoying the season. Root for the team anyway you want. Just dont tell me what I should do. You have no clue on my enjoyment of this team.

Hey don't quote that and make it look like I wrote it! I am Mr Tolerance dammit.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM NOT MR. TOLERANCE? I can't stand fans like you.

:winking0001:

I sent a text to a buddy last sunday that I was going to put my "Jetsfan complex" on the shelf and just enjoy the ride

this could be a magical season, why ruin it with hand wringing and worry ?

I was actually screaming at my TV when the titans scored to get within 14 last week

SCREAMING at sutton

we were up 14 ****ing points and we have #4 on our side !!!!!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :confused0058:

this could be a magical season :cheer:

I have vowed NO MORE

• worrying that this week will be the week they pull the rug out from underneath us

• looking for why we should have won by more points, or why it was an ugly win

• thinking that getting off to a bad start means the game is lost

basically, shaking off 27 years of "same old JETS"

these aint your daddy's JETS, these are Brett's JETS :cheers:

Archived