Sobbing..Captain A Leaps Off Cliff For Girl making People Laugh N Cry. Inspirational

SandraSay

I was emailed this today from a friend and I was just blown away after reading the emotional comments to the vid. He's the new Captain America actor but This is real life and what this guy did is just unbelievable considering he filmed this all himself and took 9 months to do it. And he is using the popularity of his video to help fight cancer! And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD! :character0293:

Here is the link:

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too. This is so inpirational to me and this is the holiday season and it's so great to see someone like that giving something to someone and giving back.:)

OK, 7 minutes and 43 seconds of my life I will never get back. Sandra I have never met you, but much like this fag is trying to track down his beloved Lauren, I will track you down and beat the lving **** out of you for wasting my 7 minutes and 43 seconds of my life. I could have finished a beer. I could have rubbed one out. I could have microwaved some popcorn and had 5 minutes to spare. Instead I just watched to most ridiculously stupid video I have ever seen based on your recommendation. So Sandra I am making it my life mission to find you. And I will!!! And then I will beat you senseless for 7 minutes and 43 seconds for what you did to me. I will beat you with haystacks and old dump truck tires.

Way to make the new poster feel welcome guys... :bag:

Welcome to JN Sandy. While we appreciate you joining the site and hope that you find a home here please never post such a horrid piece of trash video.

Is it THAT hard to be nice guys?

Well, to be honest, I just thought it was jetsrule had just signed up with his female personality to post more crap.

OK, 7 minutes and 43 seconds of my life I will never get back. Sandra I have never met you, but much like this fag is trying to track down his beloved Lauren, I will track you down and beat the lving **** out of you for wasting my 7 minutes and 43 seconds of my life. I could have finished a beer. I could have rubbed one out. I could have microwaved some popcorn and had 5 minutes to spare. Instead I just watched to most ridiculously stupid video I have ever seen based on your recommendation. So Sandra I am making it my life mission to find you. And I will!!! And then I will beat you senseless for 7 minutes and 43 seconds for what you did to me. I will beat you with haystacks and old dump truck tires.

Thanks for the heads up. At my age, 7+ minutes is precious. :)

Way to make the new poster feel welcome guys... :bag:

Welcome to JN Sandy. While we appreciate you joining the site and hope that you find a home here please never post such a horrid piece of trash video.

Is it THAT hard to be nice guys?

Damn, we should make this guy Bergen a mod. :P

Welcome Sandy!

:rl:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool Boozer. When you do please videotape it. I will accept your reccomendation as to whether it is worthwhile to watch.

Dunno, I avoided it too.

You know, we really should discuss pizza in this thread. Always seemed to work in other threads.

Best in Brooklyn or the world? There are a few great ones over here, but almost all are thin crust round. I like a nice Pugliese with the onions or diovola with hot sausage. I still like the thick doughy square from L&B, so I go there whenever I get home.

I still think that honour goes to Carlo's on Metropolitan. Made a point of stopping off for a few slices after getting in back in October. Damn, I missed that the past 4 years. :mrgreen:

There's a very good place on Katonah as well, can't remember the name of it, though.

Carlo's? Don't know it. L&B for Sicilian, Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge. Difara's on Avenue J is great, but the guy is a little crazy and you can end up waiting forever. I think his motto is that he'll sell no pizza before its time. Nick's in Forest Hills is pretty good and Lombardi's in the city with the coal oven.

Archived