Lions-Titans game today

faba

Marinelli has to get up in the locker room before the game and tell the team

that they are the laughing stock of the NFL, being made fun of on the late night

shows and now they are in front of the whole country. If they have any pride

they have to go out and play the best game of their lives.

We can only hope. LOL

I live in Michigan and have seen the Lions play several times this year. They are REALLY bad. Their defense is awful. They only have two good players...Calvin Johnson and Jason Hanson. Kevin Smith shows flashes of potential but the jury is still out on him. That said.... I want home-field advantage so, Go Lions!

Lions declared WR Mike Furrey, QB Drew Stanton, QB Dan Orlovsky, CB Keith Smith, C Dominic Raiola, LB Alex Lewis, G Edwin Mulitalo, and DE Dewayne White inactive for Week 13.

Titans - 3rd QB Chris Simms, WR Chris Davis, RB Chris Henry, DL Jason Jones, T Mike Otto, WR Paul Williams, CB Tyrone Poole, DL William Hayes

does that mean thee lions only have 1 qb active?

I live in Michigan and have seen the Lions play several times this year. They are REALLY bad. Their defense is awful. They only have two good players...Calvin Johnson and Jason Hanson. Kevin Smith shows flashes of potential but the jury is still out on him. That said.... I want home-field advantage so, Go Lions!

See what I mean?

1. because i want the lions to go 0-16

2. if the titans lose to the lions, what does it say about the jets win over the titans

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen.

So you'd rather your own team lose ground in the AFC because you have an 0-16 wet dream for the Lions?

How does them running the table in reverse help our cause in anyway?

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen.

So you'd rather your own team lose ground in the AFC because you have an 0-16 wet dream for the Lions?

How does them running the table in reverse help our cause in anyway?

lose ground? we are second and we will get a bye.

no matter if the titans wini or lose they will have the best seed in the NFL

and i want the lions to go 0-16. its a dream that will be realized this year

Archived