For those who wanna know my SECRET?!

Brenjetsfan

Ok I have been asked over an over again an again...

Brenda how do you do it?? Travel with the JETS, vacations, boats, car.....etc...

Well I am going to let you in on my secret...I want to share an opportunity for those who want action an those who take action...

This March 09, Donald Trump will be having a celebrity Apprentice an he will be featuring the NEWEST technology in digital phones...within the next 3-5 years all the homes will have the new video phone.....

Just take a few minutes to LEARN more on this quick video....

Even if its not for you...you can purchase DIGITAL TV, cell phone, internet services through ACN an still keep your provider an plans....but CHEAPER

I get checks every month from customers paying their cell, cable an internet....AND remember your not selling anything ...its services people already have....how many of you know people without a job, losing their homes..but still pay their CELL, TV an Internet???/ OK then....see if this is a money making opportunity for you....

See ya in TAMPA the day after my birthday!!!!

:vactiontime:

CLICK here....

http://brenjetsfan.acnrep.com/b_index.asp?flag=1&CO_LA=US_EN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So THAT'S how you do it. Hmmmmm :-k

part time...lol...play money.....hehehehe....They are all over the world...WAIT till March my business will explode!!

I LOVE my video phone....You can hook it to your lap top an take it anywhere!! See your family friends all the time..( sometimes not good..after a Jet victory)..lol..

BUT all seriousness....They have the new charcoal $300 in Verizon Store...

FREE here

57646_l.jpgLGIC.gifLG VX5500 Charcoal

for Verizon Wireless

FREE

after instant discount with a new Verizon Wireless account

Price without new account: $189.99

Buy this phone to use with your existing Verizon Wireless acc't Shipping via FedExFREE Phone Price Today FREE!

spacer.gif

this has fail written all over it....why would anyone buy video phones in this economy? it's something that is not a necessity...so why buy it?

not to mention, this whole thing sounds like a pyramid scheme...what kind of website promotes signing up in the organization rather than actually selling the products? i'm in marketing too, and the most important thing in marketing is to sell your product to the customer...not try to sucker the customer into buying into a scheme..

nothing against you at all bren, but c'mon man...this sounds like those stupid infomercials on TV..

"Wanna know my secret to being RICH?! Sign up today!!!"

Did anyone actually read the terms and conditions? Whole bunch of fees..

I will check out the phones. But I am SHOCKED by this thread. Bren revealing that her secret is related somehow to sales.

All along I thought it was her great personality, sparkling smile and big boobs.

Man I have a lot to learn I guess. :)

this has fail written all over it....why would anyone buy video phones in this economy? it's something that is not a necessity...so why buy it?

not to mention, this whole thing sounds like a pyramid scheme...what kind of website promotes signing up in the organization rather than actually selling the products? i'm in marketing too, and the most important thing in marketing is to sell your product to the customer...not try to sucker the customer into buying into a scheme..

nothing against you at all bren, but c'mon man...this sounds like those stupid infomercials on TV..

"Wanna know my secret to being RICH?! Sign up today!!!"

Did anyone actually read the terms and conditions? Whole bunch of fees..

So I take it I can't interest you in this once in a lifetime opportunity to become a real estate millionaire?

Bren has been on every trip this year. Being dead serious -- I have been asked this question several times. People are always like HOW does Bren pay for all of this stuff? Trips, boats, male strippers. It adds up.

I don't have experience with the boats but the other stuff ain't cheap.

How much are male strippers?

Ok I have been asked over an over again an again...

Brenda how do you do it?? Travel with the JETS, vacations, boats, car.....etc...

Well I am going to let you in on my secret...I want to share an opportunity for those who want action an those who take action...

This March 09, Donald Trump will be having a celebrity Apprentice an he will be featuring the NEWEST technology in digital phones...within the next 3-5 years all the homes will have the new video phone.....

Just take a few minutes to LEARN more on this quick video....

Even if its not for you...you can purchase DIGITAL TV, cell phone, internet services through ACN an still keep your provider an plans....but CHEAPER

I get checks every month from customers paying their cell, cable an internet....AND remember your not selling anything ...its services people already have....how many of you know people without a job, losing their homes..but still pay their CELL, TV an Internet???/ OK then....see if this is a money making opportunity for you....

See ya in TAMPA the day after my birthday!!!!

:vactiontime:

CLICK here....

http://brenjetsfan.acnrep.com/b_index.asp?flag=1&CO_LA=US_EN

lol ACN that brings back memories. I did ACN like 10 yrs ago. I was in Delzino's TAG TEAM group.. while i know people personally that made $$. I was relitively young at the time and it was hard to build a downline. I dont Trash "MLM" but I do say with everything it is alot of work. Best of luck bren..

Thanks guys....I love the open minded people ....Pyramids are illeagal ...an I LOVE when they say that casue my response is

YEAH...HAHAHAH its a pyramid...I'm in IT...Donald is in it an YOUR NOT!

There are always gonna be the red apples who LOVE opportunity, the Green ones who are MAYBIES...and the ROTTEN ones we jsut through away an say wish you the best....

You don;t have to be in it ,,,the company helps save you money on the bills you are already paying....

Just want to share my secret with y'all ....so carry on

SEE you in SAN FRAN...:vactiontime:

Sorry wasnt trying to be rude just pointing out the obvious... MLM is Pyramid... same thing...

Also... I wouldnt be tossing around the Donalds name if I were you... Might be throwing away $500 bucks when the give you the boot... lol

Donald Trump and ACN

Donald Trump has agreed to endorse and promote ACN. He will be featured in print and video media He'll edify ACN and speak at some upcoming ACN International Training Events.

ACN reps are allowed to use this words to describe Trump's endorsement Donald Trump has agreed to endorse and promote ACN and our vision. He will be featured in a variety of print and video media over the coming months, all designed to help you build your ACN business. In addition, Mr. Trump will be speaking at select upcoming ACN International Training Events. Representatives are not allowed to use Mr. Trump's name, image, footage, website or any other material in any form at any time. ACN says that it will not tolerate any violation of this policy. If any representative is witnessed acting in a way that might compromise ACN's relationship with Mr. Trump, ACN should be contacted immediately. Consequences will be severe and may include deactivation.

Quote:

ACN is a great company. How do I know? Because we have done a lot of research. I can't tell you how many proposals I turn down every day. I look forward to working with ACN and all the Independent Representatives.

Donald J. Trump

Chairman & President, The Trump Organization

I mean they dont even try to hide that they are a pyramid... sorry...MLM scam...

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Delivered/ACN/USCompPlan08.pdf

The pay plan sucks... and you need to PAY them in order to make money... what a joke... lol... there are hundreds of sales jobs that pay better than this and get this... they PAY YOU to work for them! :lol:

People make money in MLM scams Bren... a lot of people... but 99% of the people waste hundreds if not thousands in fee's and never see more than a few bucks...

Its called a "pyramid" for a reason and if you think it isnt your crazy... when you "sign up" (pay) to join them... the people in the pyramid above you make more and more as they go up... your now at the bottom of the pyramid and will make the least... sure maybe you will move up the pyramid but its rare and usually greed and illegal business will bring everything crashing down before you can.

If you need to be recruited at a friends house or a hotel and PAY to work for a comapny... you have just been scammed... doesnt mean they shoot you or steal ALL of your money but you certainly just wasted at least $500 bucks... plus your monthly fee's and marketing materials...

I will check out the phones. But I am SHOCKED by this thread. Bren revealing that her secret is related somehow to sales.

All along I thought it was her great personality, sparkling smile and big boobs.

Man I have a lot to learn I guess. :)

You gonna work on the personality and smile?

Relax....dont get your panties in a bunch....I don't need ACN..I have a REAL job....

I do it for FUN money...to through away on ROAD TRIPS,JETS vacations,,,,toys...etc

I am RICH....your not sorry...I AM ON TOP OF THE PYRAMID!!!!:cheergal:an lovin life::wub

Need a cabana boy? :)

Thanks guys....I love the open minded people ....Pyramids are illeagal ...an I LOVE when they say that casue my response is

YEAH...HAHAHAH its a pyramid...I'm in IT...Donald is in it an YOUR NOT!

There are always gonna be the red apples who LOVE opportunity, the Green ones who are MAYBIES...and the ROTTEN ones we jsut through away an say wish you the best....

You don;t have to be in it ,,,the company helps save you money on the bills you are already paying....

Just want to share my secret with y'all ....so carry on

SEE you in SAN FRAN...:vactiontime:

yer goin to san fran? how do you do it bren?

Sorry wasnt trying to be rude just pointing out the obvious... MLM is Pyramid... same thing...

Also... I wouldnt be tossing around the Donalds name if I were you... Might be throwing away $500 bucks when the give you the boot... lol

I mean they dont even try to hide that they are a pyramid... sorry...MLM scam...

http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Delivered/ACN/USCompPlan08.pdf

The pay plan sucks... and you need to PAY them in order to make money... what a joke... lol... there are hundreds of sales jobs that pay better than this and get this... they PAY YOU to work for them! :lol:

People make money in MLM scams Bren... a lot of people... but 99% of the people waste hundreds if not thousands in fee's and never see more than a few bucks...

Its called a "pyramid" for a reason and if you think it isnt your crazy... when you "sign up" (pay) to join them... the people in the pyramid above you make more and more as they go up... your now at the bottom of the pyramid and will make the least... sure maybe you will move up the pyramid but its rare and usually greed and illegal business will bring everything crashing down before you can.

If you need to be recruited at a friends house or a hotel and PAY to work for a comapny... you have just been scammed... doesnt mean they shoot you or steal ALL of your money but you certainly just wasted at least $500 bucks... plus your monthly fee's and marketing materials...

yup.

Relax....dont get your panties in a bunch....I don't need ACN..I have a REAL job....

I do it for FUN money...to through away on ROAD TRIPS,JETS vacations,,,,toys...etc

I am RICH....your not sorry...I AM ON TOP OF THE PYRAMID!!!!:cheergal:an lovin life::wub

you might be "rich" bren, but i'm educated. and 90% of people who sign up with these schemes wind up losing money.

like i said nothing against you at all...but come on. what kind of attitude is that? "i am rich...your not sorry...i am on top of the pyramid!!!"

when you have to tell people about how wealthy you supposedly are, you need to start questioning yourself...

oh and by the way, lots of people can do what you do: go on vacations, boats, etc.: it's called a swiping a change card and being in debt. wealthy people can do it to as well as middle class individuals. but, most people save their money, especially in an economic crisis like this...

Relax their JB.....Dont be a hater....an don't believe everything you read on message boards....

not a hater, just educated and i read the "fine print". why do you want us to sign up bren?

Recruiting Income Where might all that money come from? Simple. You ask everyone to enroll with $499

Let's say that 2% (more or less) may put their $499 in to join this business. Didn't you?

3 million X 0.02 X $499 = $30 Million... Fact: < 20% of those will work toward bonuses.

$30M X 0.80 = $24,000,000 to go around the club WOW! Let's recruit even more!

IF you qualify early enough, your enrollment is refunded, i.e. enroll $2,000 from Reps in 2-weeks, you're refunded that $499 enrollment. But here's a catch: IF everyone complies, the total of promised up-line bonuses exceeds the $499t.gif enrollment fee. What makes up the shortage? Simple.

Most that join as a Rep are doing so merely for the promised residual income opportunity, and will not work toward their full bonuses. When they learn the magnitude of the challenge, most will walk away from their $499 and chalk it up to experience or foolishness. The significant money going up-line in the MLM comes from new recruits that fail. The MLM is gambling. You are gambling.

hmm...

Archived