Who ISN'T having turkey for Thanksgiving?

Blackout

Lasagna, ham an Turkey are always on my moms menu...BUT this year....with my brothers EX SCUMBAGc u next tuesday wife to be...oops didI say that out loud...my moms health not that good an me just getting back from Tennessee...WE ARE also going to a restaurant for the 1st time...Cooking the turkey Satruday!!

I've lived in both. Just being a smartass, I worked at a butcher shop and have hunted a lot. I could careless about killing something, we're at the top of the food chain. I have a nice group of deer chops slow cooking right now to add to the turkey and ham.

You'd feel a lot different if those deer were packing rifles...I can guarantee you that one.

sorry but there's no substitute for Turkey on thanksgiving. zero nada zip.

agreed..

even if u r ethnic and have a favorite dish, u have to have turkey as part of teh menu..

and a BIG TODO, is if u go to someone else house or restauranat, u have to cook a small bird for leftovers and samwiches,,

yummm

cold turk, bread, mayo, lettiuce, maybe some cheese..

agreed..

even if u r ethnic and have a favorite dish, u have to have turkey as part of teh menu..

and a BIG TODO, is if u go to someone else house or restauranat, u have to cook a small bird for leftovers and samwiches,,

yummm

cold turk, bread, mayo, lettiuce, maybe some cheese..

That's for sure...just pulled the turkey out of the smoker...meat almost slid off the bone. 20 pounder that was put in the smoker around 10 last night. I always put a couple of beers in the water pan...makes it real tender.

you cant even break bread with relatives cause they are Republicans??

let it go on holidays ;)

LOL! Actually, my 68-year-old Republican father had me get him an Obama yard sign. Said he wasn't too impressed with McCain.

I have no idea what my SIL's politics are and her bratty daughter does not even know what politics are all about. I'd still enjoy the holiday more without them.

I've lived in both. Just being a smartass, I worked at a butcher shop and have hunted a lot. I could careless about killing something, we're at the top of the food chain. I have a nice group of deer chops slow cooking right now to add to the turkey and ham.

so, if what you just said is true, why would you make this statement?

"No, he'll still be dead. He'll just be sitting in a freezer at some market until someone decides to buy him. Either way he's ****ed."

It doesn't make sense.

Sometimes it is OK to go with something different on Thanksgiving. I remember about 6 or 7 years ago my dad and I rode down to Myrtle Beach and ate chinese food. We then went fishing. Why did we do it? Hell if I know, but it was fun.

That is the only time in recent years I can remember not having turkey on Thanksgiving. As I type this I am so beyond full it's not even funny.

Archived