Anybody heard from Alk ?

Thai Jet

Actually I think that's around the last time he posted though I honestly don't think that's the reason he's disappeared.

yea I know TJ-it's just a thing me and Alk do with each other over the last almost 4 years...the world would tip off it's axis if I DIDN'T bust his stones about something like this....it's like a big fat Lindy McDaniel folly floater coming at you-ya gotta swing...

(how many of you guys actually SAW a folly floater?) cripes I'm getting old

Nothing to worry about him and his family are fine. I bet he was always freeballs with the overalls for easy any-time yank action.

hillbillies_01.jpg

BTW, not to make this political but this picture was also under hillbilly. God damn I'd be banging my assistants too if I had to look at that thing.

hillbilly.jpg

yea I know TJ-it's just a thing me and Alk do with each other over the last almost 4 years...the world would tip off it's axis if I DIDN'T bust his stones about something like this....it's like a big fat Lindy McDaniel folly floater coming at you-ya gotta swing...

(how many of you guys actually SAW a folly floater?) cripes I'm getting old

Steve Hamilton. Saw him do it live up at the Stadium and on TV. (Sorry, I couldn't find his Yankee card.) You're not getting old, I am.

stevehamiltonautographlt0.jpg

the Herm years don't count, remember the new rule we instituted?

OK Jimmy we will only include the Mangini years. Jets are 2-4 against the Pats, 2-5 if you include the playoff game :P

Alk must be on holiday. I wonder if he still has that cabin in Colorado that he and the family visit?

was it Hamilton BG? Again, I am getting old...

Yep. Steve Hamilton was the first and only guy I ever heard of throwing that pitch. I think I remember him throwing the pitch to either Frank Howard or Boog Powell and they just about corkscrewed around when they missed it. The whole Stadium just broke out laughing.

I'd say the Pats fans are getting very touchy by the responses in this thread...hey you guys feel GOOD for us you bastards will ya? I mean hey I was actually happy for my Red Sox friends when you guys won...my motto was; "If it can't be the Yankees then I hope for their sake it's the Sax"

You guys have had a great run (which is over) just be thankful it's not the Dolphins in front of youse-talk about A-holes...

Archived