How about this?

Gainzo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you serious? The All Blacks are the best rugby team in the world and the Haka is world renowned.

what is the point of this thread ?

NFL teams should hire choreographers and do little routines to intimidate the other team ?

ghey

if I were the other team, I would turn my back and fake moon them

They've been doing that dance in New Zealand for 700 years, probably the main factor in establishing the global super power that New Zealand is today.

Sione Pouha probably did that around the thanksgiving table tonight giving thanks to Toi.

what is the point of this thread ?

NFL teams should hire choreographers and do little routines to intimidate the other team ?

ghey

if I were the other team, I would turn my back and fake moon them

That shows how little you know about the All Blacks and international rugby.

Fake moon? Choreographs? You are a tool.

That shows how little you know about the All Blacks and international rugby.

Fake moon? Choreographs? You are a tool.

OMG he doesn't know much about rugby? And he is posting on an AMERICAN FOOTBALL Board? Oh man, total ownage.

I watched that little dance they did. And gay is the first word that came to mind. (Now take into account that is always one of the first three words that comes to mind for me. So the odds were already slanted towards the gay side).

OMG he doesn't know much about rugby? And he is posting on an AMERICAN FOOTBALL Board? Oh man, total ownage.

I watched that little dance they did. And gay is the first word that came to mind. (Now take into account that is always one of the first three words that comes to mind for me. So the odds were already slanted towards the gay side).

Its not a little dance. Its called the Haka and many teams have curled up in little balls just facing it.

At least the Welsh stood up to it.

676f_3Op55M

Not that it mattered as New Zealand destroyed them in that game.

Its not a little dance. Its called the Haka and many teams have curled up in little balls just facing it.

At least the Welsh stood up to it.

676f_3Op55M

Not that it mattered as New Zealand destroyed them in that game.

sorry

that lil number made me think of the thriller video from 1985

I just can't take their lil dance sewiously

I think mooning them would totally psych them out

That just shows how ignorant you are. Talk to the posters who live in Europe as they have seen the All Blacks and know how much respect the Haka gets.

It's not a silly dance. It is a challenge to the opposing team and a celebration of a country that embraces its indigenous community as well as its European settlers.

That just shows how ignorant you are. Talk to the posters who live in Europe as they have seen the All Blacks and know how much respect the Haka gets.

It's not a silly dance. It is a challenge to the opposing team and a celebration of a country that embraces its indigenous community as well as its European settlers.

How is that scary? They can slap themselves? OHHHHH MAN!!! SCARY!!!

This is a joke and if any grown man is scared by that he is a joke.

How is that scary? They can slap themselves? OHHHHH MAN!!! SCARY!!!

This is a joke and if any grown man is scared by that he is a joke.

Where did I say the haka was scary?

Apart from McGraw38 everyone who has posted in this thread has pretty much proved that Americans are closed minded simpletons when it comes to other cultures.

As much as I like the USA the ignorance is overwhelming sometimes.

Kind of like when an NBA, NFL or MLB team wins a "World" Championship.

Where did I say the haka was scary?

Apart from McGraw38 everyone who has posted in this thread has pretty much proved that Americans are closed minded simpletons when it comes to other cultures.

As much as I like the USA the ignorance is overwhelming sometimes.

Kind of like when an NBA, NFL or MLB team wins a "World" Championship.

This is just retarded. You're trying to shove something stupid down our throats and when we laugh at it we're the *******s. I have an idea. How about you just take your pretty little dancing men and shove them up your ass. That little slap dance they do is funny. It's not our tradition... it holds no significance to us so we judge it for how it looks: Silly. If you're too small minded to understand that you can eat a dick.

Don't give Gainzo such a hard time. Were I'm from (Canada) Rugby is somewhat recognized and the Haka is know for it's intimidating ability, mostly for it's history.

In fact back in my high school days I played Rugby, one team that was a a routine powerhouse did the Haka before each game. The first time we played them we just stood their and watched. We lost but it was a close game. The next game we played my coach (who was a Brit) told us to get right in the face of each of players performing the dance and scream the wrost obsenities we could imangine. There was a lot of "I ****ucked your mother last night...etc." the funny thing is we won handly and that team ended up missing the playoffs.

Don't give Gainzo such a hard time. Were I'm from (Canada) Rugby is somewhat recognized and the Haka is know for it's intimidating ability, mostly for it's history.

In fact back in my high school days I played Rugby, one team that was a a routine powerhouse did the Haka before each game. The first time we played them we just stood their and watched. We lost but it was a close game. The next game we played my coach (who was a Brit) told us to get right in the face of each of players performing the dance and scream the wrost obsenities we could imangine. There was a lot of "I ****ucked your mother last night...etc." the funny thing is we won handly and that team ended up missing the playoffs.

That is like saying who starts the game thread has an effect of how the Jets perform in a game. It's dumb.

This is just retarded. You're trying to shove something stupid down our throats and when we laugh at it we're the *******s. I have an idea. How about you just take your pretty little dancing men and shove them up your ass. That little slap dance they do is funny. It's not our tradition... it holds no significance to us so we judge it for how it looks: Silly. If you're too small minded to understand that you can eat a dick.

How so? No one made you post in this thread. You made my point about simpletons with that post.

Have you ever been abroad?

How so? No one made you post in this thread. You made my point about simpletons with that post.

Have you ever been abroad?

What effect does my being raised poor have to do with this? Since we're asking irrelevant questions here: Have you ever went weeks without eating when you were growing up?

I am enjoying this thread and watching you so trying to defend some dumb tradition as being something scary and intimidating when it looks like an off-broadway version of west side story. You post this haka thing all the time and continue to try to convince us it isn't a joke.

Archived